FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 1

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #166
    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 1

    Originally posted by emulord
    Lets bump vRofl up to a 14 (nameless difficulty) It certainly is way harder than RATO/DP/Metro. Final wall of death kills you unless you have vibration training or a quad-hold keyboard
    Again, this has been mentioned many times, a scale of 1-15. 15 would be for files like Vertex Beta vrofl, basically any file that would warrant scores of at least 400+ goods even for the best players.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #167
      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 1

      And after AAAing it I am now even more confident when I say Fall Silently is a good file. Technical and awkward, sure, but it fits the music well and is never too inappropriate. About the only complaint I have with it is the jump at the end of the jumptrill thing would flow a lot easier if it were a (23) instead of (14). Other than that, well done Dossar


      On the topic being discussed: definitely the difficulties need to be revamped. Like, badly.


      Comment

      Working...