FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XxMidigamixX
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2010
    • 2040

    #61
    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

    Originally posted by awein999
    win
    Click to join!





    Comment

    • VisD
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2007
      • 1196

      #62
      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

      tournmanet


      Comment

      • SKG_Scintill
        Spun a twirly fruitcake,
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2009
        • 3877

        #63
        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

        **** ponies though





        Originally posted by bluguerilla
        So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
        ___
        . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
        . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
        .

        Comment

        • XxMidigamixX
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2010
          • 2040

          #64
          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

          Originally posted by VisD
          tournmanet
          Halp, someone has tourn ma nets
          Click to join!





          Comment

          • awein999
            (ಠ⌣ಠ)
            • Oct 2007
            • 4647

            #65
            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

            in there is no need to be upset land, spelling errors don't care about you *fly away flyyyyy*

            Edit:
            I thought the tourney songs for this round were quite appropriate for each division. nothing too hard, nothing too easy. people are highly critical always.
            Originally posted by Staiain
            i am super purple hippo

            Comment

            • samurai7694
              바보
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2008
              • 4640

              #66
              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Surprising lack of hate for Phi-Dentity, what's wrong FFR? You guys gone soft?

              ...
              My idea with the tournament charts was to include a little of everything people are bad at. I tried to make it a little more flowy for FFR but just the way I layered it meant it was going to be a kinda dumpy mess no matter how hard I tried. Dumpy messes can be really fun though, I really like playing this chart even though it's hard as fuc for me to hit haha
              It's just different for me to play it when it means I get to be closer to the final round (aka nerves/adrenaline rush) rather than just playing it for fun Of course the file is pretty cool, it's just rage inducing like some others said, but I'm glad to get the AAA done with because if not, I would have had mind blocks in certain spots. I had to mirror because I couldn't FC that mini jack part at the end (specifically the [123]1 mini jack pattern). I like the song, and I'm glad this isn't Oni hahaha.

              as for the hate/drama that I see going on, go ahead and blame me for judging and accepting D1's song, or just grow up. The song is not bad, the chart is okay and it suits well for beginners. I'd say it's a nice way to attract more people to FFR.

              D2 surprised me a bit, slow jumpstream with jump jacks in between o_o

              D3 sounds a bit weird for me, but I somewhat like it haha. has that dubstep sound to it with some neat patterns/colors to go along with it

              D4-D5 are loljumpstream files. I liked the layering for D4's chart in the beginning for the jumpstream, and the speed up part is cool too, really nice job on that.

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #67
                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                Is there an ETA at all on when and if there will be isolation files for this round? I'm ridiculously mindblocked on the 32nd section for D4 to a guaranteed 2 goods, and the rest is dumped on the final jumpstream. Isolations would greatly help.
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • SKG_Scintill
                  Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 3877

                  #68
                  Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                  Originally posted by samurai7694
                  I'd say it's a nice way to attract more people to FFR.
                  Ye, the wrong people





                  Originally posted by bluguerilla
                  So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                  ___
                  . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                  . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                  .

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #69
                    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                    Seriously, who gives a shit who it attracts. I mean, we can't get worse than middy.

                    There's so many god awful songs in this game imo, but I've never said anything. Everyone has their own taste in music. As a FACT, none is better than the other. Music is solely based on opinion. Some maybe more popular, but that doesn't make it "better", just more appealing to the masses.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #70
                      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                      Love and Justice is a blast. great stuff bmah.

                      really straightfoward file. uptempo, jumpstream, bursts, jumptrills. very consistent in its difficulty. now can someone make a jackhammer file for d5 plzzzz

                      Comment

                      • 00Razor00
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3530

                        #71
                        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                        lol @ judges can't judge based on song choice

                        newsflash: we can pass any song that we think sounds like shit and/or reduce a file's score by a minimum of 0.5 points up to a cap of 4.

                        lol @ people calling other simfile artists garbage over their song choices/charting style when they have no files in game, and have 0 experience with simfile rhetoric.

                        lol @ being pretentious elitists because you no longer associate yourself with FFR (now go on TS) and resort to circlejerking other nobodies in Skype groups. (o:


                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                        Comment

                        • awein999
                          (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 4647

                          #72
                          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                          Originally posted by 00Razor00
                          lol @ judges can't judge based on song choice

                          newsflash: we can pass any song that we think sounds like shit and/or reduce a file's score by a minimum of 0.5 points up to a cap of 4.

                          lol @ people calling other simfile artists garbage over their song choices/charting style when they have no files in game, and have 0 experience with simfile rhetoric.

                          lol @ being pretentious elitists because you no longer associate yourself with FFR (now go on TS) and resort to circlejerking other nobodies in Skype groups. (o:
                          ts has been mentioned everybody panic
                          Originally posted by Staiain
                          i am super purple hippo

                          Comment

                          • pmonibuv1
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 3236

                            #73
                            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                            Originally posted by awein999
                            everybody panic
                            FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                            FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                            sigpic


                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #74
                              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #75
                                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5


                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...