FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XxMidigamixX
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2010
    • 2040

    #31
    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

    Originally posted by megamon88
    At least they got accepted into FFR and didn't bomb 1s and 2s ;o
    well good for you, I don't give a shit if your files were accepted or not, all I care is that your files are utter rubbish and the songs you pick are terrible.
    Click to join!





    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #32
      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

      Originally posted by XxMidigamixX
      well good for you, I don't give a shit if your files were accepted or not, all I care is that your files are utter rubbish and the songs you pick are terrible.
      lmfao uh... look who's talking?

      Sorry, but I personally don't appreciate you talking down to megamon88 when he's FAR more proficient at charting than you are.

      EDIT: p.s. there's a large group of people that have liked and accepted MLP-based songs/remixes, and if you don't like it, mute your headphones/speakers since there will be a pretty overwhelming majority of those who don't mind it/those who really like it compared to those who don't -- welcome to a growing fandom and enjoy your stay
      Last edited by TC_Halogen; 08-5-2012, 11:01 AM.

      Comment

      • SKG_Scintill
        Spun a twirly fruitcake,
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2009
        • 3877

        #33
        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

        Originally posted by MikeShinoda12345
        since when did they care about foul language? I thought all they did then was slap a "Parental Advisory" warning on the song title that everyone ignores anyways.
        Just what I heard, judges can take into consideration, but not as a reason to reject it when the file is still good.

        Originally posted by MikeShinoda12345
        I dislike the MLP tv show, but the songs aren't bad. It's just personal taste, dammit. Are pony songs really getting you to quit FFR, after all the cheap techno in Legacy and breakcore files the community's subjected its ears to?
        Yes

        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
        lmfao uh... look who's talking?

        Sorry, but I personally don't appreciate you talking down to megamon88 when he's FAR more proficient at charting than you are.
        I can't cook a steak, but can still know if tastes like peppered leather





        Originally posted by bluguerilla
        So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
        ___
        . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
        . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
        .

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #34
          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

          Originally posted by SKG_Scintill

          I can't cook a steak, but can still know if tastes like peppered leather
          congrats, that still doesn't make your pallet better than everyone else's.

          Comment

          • Ntc2415
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2007
            • 134

            #35
            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

            D1... seemed like a hassle at first but now thanks for helping me practice my alternating jumpstreams.

            p.s. FIRST PLACE *****.

            edit: well its only the first day but still

            Comment

            • SKG_Scintill
              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2009
              • 3877

              #36
              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
              congrats, that still doesn't make your pallet better than everyone else's.
              I never said that my opinion was superior, I just have one. You on the other hand DID use superiority as an argument. Hypocrite.
              Last edited by SKG_Scintill; 08-5-2012, 11:19 AM.





              Originally posted by bluguerilla
              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
              ___
              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
              .

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #37
                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
                I never said that my opinion was superior, I just have one. You on the other hand DID use superiority as an argument. Hypocrit.
                Yup. Congratulations on pointing out the obvious fact that I can be arrogant and say I'm right, and you're wrong, especially when I'm clearing stating an opinion being that I mentioned my liking of a fandom.

                and as MikeShinoda says, there are WAY worse songs to listen to. I mean, I personally find songs like Miss Candy on TV and grind2 to be absolutely terrible to listen to, but you don't see me complaining about the song and saying they should never come back because people actually listen to that stuff. So, do all of the people who enjoy MLP a favor: stop complaining and just opt out of listening to it. You're skilled enough of a player to not have to deal with that song more than a few plays, so clear it out of your ranks and be done with it.

                Comment

                • XxMidigamixX
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 2040

                  #38
                  Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                  Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                  lmfao uh... look who's talking?

                  Sorry, but I personally don't appreciate you talking down to megamon88 when he's FAR more proficient at charting than you are.
                  uhhhhhhhh...I'm sorry AJ but I'm just saying what I think of the file. I'm not talking him down or any of that shit. Just oPiNiOnS ~
                  Click to join!





                  Comment

                  • Arbliterator
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 780

                    #39
                    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                    People who are haters, just play the song on mute, problem solved. Anyway D1 song = best tournament song I've ever played so far.

                    Comment

                    • FissionMailed1
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 1267

                      #40
                      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                      Originally posted by XxMidigamixX
                      your files are utter rubbish and the songs you pick are terrible.
                      Originally posted by XxMidigamixX
                      I'm not talking him down or any of that shit.
                      lol


                      YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

                      MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

                      YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

                      YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

                      THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

                      I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.

                      Comment

                      • SKG_Scintill
                        Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 3877

                        #41
                        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                        Yup. Congratulations on pointing out the obvious fact that I can be arrogant and say I'm right, and you're wrong, especially when I'm clearing stating an opinion being that I mentioned my liking of a fandom.

                        and as MikeShinoda says, there are WAY worse songs to listen to. I mean, I personally find songs like Miss Candy on TV and grind2 to be absolutely terrible to listen to, but you don't see me complaining about the song and saying they should never come back because people actually listen to that stuff. So, do all of the people who enjoy MLP a favor: stop complaining and just opt out of listening to it. You're skilled enough of a player to not have to deal with that song more than a few plays, so clear it out of your ranks and be done with it.
                        Good, then we're on the same page. If you can now understand that in the same way you can like a fandom I can dislike a fandom, we're even.
                        I never expected anything to happen from me pointing out my opinions, it was others who decided to feel offended by it.
                        You can say you're right, I can say I'm right. I don't judge you for having an opinion, but I do judge you when you're trying to disprove mine.





                        Originally posted by bluguerilla
                        So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                        ___
                        . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                        . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                        .

                        Comment

                        • XxMidigamixX
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 2040

                          #42
                          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          p sure that people who like ponies are an overwhelming minority, not a majority lmao
                          this basically.

                          @FissionMailed: it seems that you have misquoted me. I said that it's my opinion of his files.
                          Last edited by XxMidigamixX; 08-5-2012, 11:32 AM.
                          Click to join!





                          Comment

                          • bob bob
                            This Is How We Do It~
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3226

                            #43
                            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                            ITT: drama

                            also love and justice is a pretty cool file, bar a couple of parts (ending for me especially, wtf)
                            Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                            Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                            Waiting for 2 Million members...
                            5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #44
                              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              p sure that people who like ponies are an overwhelming minority, not a majority lmao
                              P sure he said there's a large group of people that have liked and accepted MLP-based songs/remixes. Not that like ponies in general
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • Coolboyrulez0
                                VICES
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 10042

                                #45
                                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                                lmao although AJ's approach was a bit wrong imo he's got a point:

                                I ****ing love breakcore, speedcore and J-core which all put off a good amount of players yet I do not enjoy the 4 minute long rock emo/screamo songs personally.
                                Why does the addition of MLP songs (which I don't care for) not bother me?
                                Because I am under the impression that a flash game such as this is intended to cater to a large demographic and encourage diversity -- it just doesn't cater to me.
                                I bet you are a bound to find a song you like in this game and you will also find songs you don't enjoy. That is life for you, my friends.

                                PS: Mute button / Turning off Audio is your friend. Comes quite in handy.
                                PS2: Remember diversity = good.
                                PS3: At all the mad kids who say they will quit FFR... Bye. I sure as hell won't miss you.
                                Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 08-5-2012, 11:34 AM.
                                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...