FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #91
    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

    Originally posted by awein999
    I personally think there are at least 8 people that are going to AAA this file.
    Same here -- the file is just really annoying to AAA in a certain few sections. There's one 32nd split transition thing in the second half of the file where a good is very easy to get.
    Of course, using legacy makes that ultimately worse
    Oh and I came back here seeing this thread reach 5 pages, lol.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #92
      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      Same here -- the file is just really annoying to AAA in a certain few sections. There's one 32nd split transition thing in the second half of the file where a good is very easy to get.
      Of course, using legacy makes that ultimately worse
      Oh and I came back here seeing this thread reach 5 pages, lol.
      iso's please

      600-850 is one

      and like 1700 I think are big ones for me

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • .Gazelle.
        Mr. Skeltal
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2010
        • 1506

        #93
        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

        this thread.....
        p.s. Nous looks amzin


        Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
        Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

        Comment

        • Ntc2415
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2007
          • 134

          #94
          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

          Originally posted by 00Razor00
          razor uses truth
          True statement is true.

          Comment

          • bob bob
            This Is How We Do It~
            • Oct 2006
            • 3226

            #95
            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

            Isolation files?

            psssssh, real men aaa the files without them

            also played some of the other charts, d3 charts is fun and brutal at the same time. rest were ok i guess (yet to play d6 though)
            Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
            Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
            Waiting for 2 Million members...
            5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


            Comment

            • Nen Master
              Banned
              • Jul 2012
              • 85

              #96
              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

              i feel sorry for people who criticize files with such harsh words when they've probably invested a total of 3 hours into stepping

              try submitting and getting your own files into seasonal or special sm packs

              then you will realize how sh*t ur opinions are : (

              Comment

              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 8548

                #97
                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                I hate being predictable:

                D1: Boring.
                D2: Not a *bad* chart but not really fun either.
                D3: Wait, this is the D3 chart?
                D5: I couldn't take this seriously. Sorry Bmah, I don't have anything nice to say about it.
                D6: Lol how can people can this seriously

                brb playing the D4 chart now.

                Edit:

                D4: That ending couldn't make you anymore prone to splitting. Not nearly as nasty as I was told it was.

                Originally posted by Nen Master
                i feel sorry for people who criticize files with such harsh words when they've probably invested a total of 3 hours into stepping

                try submitting and getting your own files into seasonal or special sm packs

                then you will realize how sh*t ur opinions are : (
                Yes because people try to keep it generalized because it's not like we have the chart to slow it down and check specifics. You can't say what's wrong with a chart in specific unless you have it in front of you in the editor.
                Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 08-5-2012, 07:22 PM.

                Comment

                • Nen Master
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 85

                  #98
                  Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  Yes because people try to keep it generalized because it's not like we have the chart to slow it down and check specifics. You can't say what's wrong with a chart in specific unless you have it in front of you in the editor.
                  comments like 'lol how can people take this seriously' is stupid
                  sucks to be you and some others who have one or no charts in game and bash bmah or others who are prolific stepartists

                  got a problem with phi dentity crisis? step a better chart
                  oh wait you cant cause all you know how to do is step mediocre jampstrem : (

                  'D5: I couldn't take this seriously. Sorry Bmah, I don't have anything nice to say about it.

                  Middie: I couldn't take you seriously. Sorry Middie, I don't have anything nice to say about you.'
                  Last edited by Nen Master; 08-5-2012, 08:06 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midnight}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 8548

                    #99
                    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                    Originally posted by Nen Master
                    oh wait you cant cause all you know how to do is step mediocre jampstrem : (
                    I detested this argument before, and I still do, but I don't see you with a chart in game.

                    Comment

                    • Elite Ninja
                      Kawaii Desu
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 4828

                      #100
                      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                      Find a Pet (Candy Mix) - No comment =/

                      16bitFruit - That ending is definetly going to provide a challenge for those D2 players. It'll be interesting to see how they tackle this. I'm surprised to see some people in D2 have already AAAed it ._.

                      ecstatic ghost party as Nightmare - I found this really fun. Both the song and chart are really cool.

                      Nous - I loved playing this file as well. Jumpstream and rolls <3. But this does not feel like a 71 ?_?

                      Love and Justice - I'm really rusty right now on FFR so I can't really appreciate this chart as much as I could have but I think I might have fun playing this chart when I get my skill back. The song is eh.

                      Phi-dentity Crisis - Not a fan of the file. There are select parts of the file that I do like and select parts I don't like. This is definetly atleast an 85. Nothing less.
                      Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                      Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                      Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #101
                        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        I detested this argument before, and I still do, but I don't see you with a chart in game.
                        Steel for Pappa

                        Comment

                        • justin_ator
                          🥓<strong><span style="col
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 7648

                          #102
                          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                          That D6 file... super awkward, that's for sure.

                          Comment

                          • I like it
                            Housekeeper
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2123

                            #103
                            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            D6: Lol how can people can this seriously

                            Comment

                            • AlexDest
                              good hot
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 5309

                              #104
                              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                              Thanks for all the Nous love!

                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              p sure that people who like ponies are an overwhelming minority, not a majority lmao
                              dont be a plopanegative now

                              Comment

                              • iironiic
                                D6 FFR Legacy Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 4342

                                #105
                                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                                D4 - Fun file, not fond of the song though but good job Alex!
                                D5 - Fun file except some of those 24ths, but great song! Good job Brent
                                D6 - Okay song, technical file on steroids. I feel that the file abuses so many hands too, but oh well.

                                Comment

                                Working...