FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #46
    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

    d1 file- cool file, song annoyed me too gotta admit, but nothing wrong with the file lol :P
    d2 file- sorry I strongly disliked this file, it was super boring and i'm not gonna play it again, least favourite of the round
    d3 file- amazing, great job bmah, cool file and pretty unique chart, very fun!
    d4 file-best of the round imo! amazing job alex, this song and chart are both incredibly fun, although I think it might be a bit too easy and D4 will have an extremely harsh cutoff (I sightread a bf on it and it's rated a 71 , but amazing file will aaa)
    d5 file- another great job bmah, although it doesn't seem like a typical chart by you haha. Very dense jumpstream and cool song make this another really fun file this round.
    d6 file-only watched the preview, looked really hard , looked cool/fun though, some patterns look rough but d6 will crush it no doubt.

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #47
      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

      Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
      lmao although AJ's approach was a bit wrong imo he's got a point: [...]
      that was my mad cuz bad response

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #48
        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
        that was my mad cuz bad response
        Don't worry I get upset too when I argue something I'm passionate about or I am certain I am right.

        Guess it's human nature
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • bob bob
          This Is How We Do It~
          • Oct 2006
          • 3226

          #49
          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

          see this is what ponies do to people
          Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
          Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
          Waiting for 2 Million members...
          5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


          Comment

          • NocturneAunamic
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2009
            • 893

            #50
            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            p sure that people who like ponies are an overwhelming minority, not a majority lmao
            lmaooooooooooooo


            Originally posted by Arbliterator
            People who are haters, just play the song on mute, problem solved.
            Except that doesn't solve anything lol. Just makes it that much harder to play a file.

            I played the file. Felt a tad repetitive. Steps were fine, nothing spectacular, but nothing to bitch over, it flowed very well. The song itself did nothing for me, but I lived. It didn't kill me to play. If it's that annoying, don't play, quit.

            Comment

            • Elite Ninja
              Kawaii Desu
              Event Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 4828

              #51
              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

              Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
              I ****ing love breakcore, speedcore and J-core which all put off a good amount of players yet I do not enjoy the 4 minute long rock emo/screamo songs personally.
              Yes <3

              I've had to deal with plenty of songs that I don't like listening to and just mute or play at low volume when I play them for stats sake. You can do the same as well. If you aren't playing for stats then just don't play the song at all. Either way everyone has their genre of music they don't like to play but everyone has to deal with it or else there would hardly be any songs to play on FFR. I'm not a fan of MLP songs but I just deal with it.
              Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
              Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
              Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #52
                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                Really think that Nous is like a 68, if that. Really too easy to be up there with stuff like perfect cherry storm lol.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • 25thhour
                  I like max
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 2922

                  #53
                  Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                  D3... Really BMAH? This decides the final 8 and you pop in my 2 weaknesses jacks and handstream? I can't even FC this shit. lol
                  r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #54
                    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    whoops, i misread. >_>

                    although i'd still say that people who go "man this song is great" are in the minority, although people who go "this song is alright" or "this is not my cup of tea however i have no qualms with the file or song itself" are in the majority (myself included)
                    The difference between your POV and mine, is that I included those who think the song is alright (i.e. don't mind it) AND those who like it, compared to those who don't, haha.

                    Comment

                    • XxMidigamixX
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 2040

                      #55
                      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                      Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                      that was my mad cuz bad response
                      how am I not surprised...
                      Click to join!





                      Comment

                      • Arbliterator
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 780

                        #56
                        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                        Originally posted by NocturneAunamic
                        lmaooooooooooooo




                        Except that doesn't solve anything lol. Just makes it that much harder to play a file.

                        I played the file. Felt a tad repetitive. Steps were fine, nothing spectacular, but nothing to bitch over, it flowed very well. The song itself did nothing for me, but I lived. It didn't kill me to play. If it's that annoying, don't play, quit.
                        We're talking about a file rated 35 here, not like I'm talking about something such as rave7. I'm sure anybody who isn't a D1 player won't have anymore trouble with it muted and I wasn't really talking to the D1 players.

                        Comment

                        • Reshiram
                          The Vast White Note
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2011
                          • 1224

                          #57
                          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                          Phi-dentity Crisis is a rough mother****er. 85 might be a tad generous; I think it belongs in 86 myself. Maybe even 87.

                          Comment

                          • NocturneAunamic
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 893

                            #58
                            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                            Originally posted by Arbliterator
                            We're talking about a file rated 35 here, not like I'm talking about something such as rave7. I'm sure anybody who isn't a D1 player won't have anymore trouble with it muted.
                            But regardless it's a D1 song, meaning those who don't like the song in D1 will have even more trouble with your method. That's all I'm pointing out lol. Don't worry dude i get your point, I'm just stating the level of skill in D1 is shaky when things like mute-playing come in.

                            Comment

                            • krunkykai22
                              &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 5436

                              #59
                              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                              Kind of agree that Nous is not a 71. It's fun as hell, and I just sightread AAA'd it. Not that that matters lol

                              But, I would rate this just about what kayla said a 68 even though songs like Szerencsetlen make this look too easy lol

                              Comment

                              • awein999
                                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 4647

                                #60
                                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                                Originally posted by Staiain
                                i am super purple hippo

                                Comment

                                Working...