FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XxMidigamixX
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2010
    • 2040

    #76
    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

    Originally posted by 00Razor00
    lol @ people calling other simfile artists garbage over their song choices/charting style when they have no files in game, and have 0 experience with simfile rhetoric.

    lol @ being pretentious elitists because you no longer associate yourself with FFR (now go on TS) and resort to circlejerking other nobodies in Skype groups. (o:
    ...what?

    also...
    Click to join!





    Comment

    • i heart candy
      Retired
      • Jun 2012
      • 566

      #77
      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

      Originally posted by XxMidigamixX
      ...what?
      loool
      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
      ur my favorite :')

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #78
        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

        Originally posted by XxMidigamixX
        ...what?

        also...
        midi used confusion

        it's not very effective
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • i heart candy
          Retired
          • Jun 2012
          • 566

          #79
          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

          I heart candy uses LOGIC.
          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
          ur my favorite :')

          Comment

          • I like it
            Housekeeper
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 2123

            #80
            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

            ian uses xd

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #81
              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

              Originally posted by i heart candy
              I heart candy uses LOGIC.


              Originally posted by I like it
              ian uses xd


              Originally posted by AlexDest
              alexdest uses poni
              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • AlexDest
                good hot
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2007
                • 5309

                #82
                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                alexdest uses poni

                Comment

                • KrazyKitsune
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 602

                  #83
                  Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                  So mindblocked on D1's jumpstreaming (not to mention I can't stop blinking, even after pouring 2 cups of freezing water on my face)...

                  I knew the tournament was going to be hard but I didn't imagine it would be this brutal ;A;

                  Still a fun song, though you get sick of it after listening to it 200+ times.

                  Comment

                  • i heart candy
                    Retired
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 566

                    #84
                    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                    Originally posted by AlexDest
                    alexdest uses poni
                    A critical hit!
                    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                    ur my favorite :')

                    Comment

                    • awein999
                      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4647

                      #85
                      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                      alright guys lets get back to difficulty discussion

                      People thought d6 was going to have a AAA fest this round. I personally think there are at least 8 people that are going to AAA this file. It is still a worthy song to be in the tourney this round. There are just some really good players here.

                      Also I heard speculation that d5 would get a lot of AAA's but that's some fast js. We'll see what people can do. I'm excited to see how scores progress!
                      Originally posted by Staiain
                      i am super purple hippo

                      Comment

                      • 00Razor00
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3530

                        #86
                        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                        razor uses truth


                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                        Comment

                        • XxMidigamixX
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 2040

                          #87
                          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                          Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                          midi used confusion

                          it's not very effective
                          nop, I'm just facepalming atm
                          Click to join!





                          Comment

                          • i heart candy
                            Retired
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 566

                            #88
                            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                            Originally posted by XxMidigamixX
                            nop, I'm just facepalming atm
                            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                            ur my favorite :')

                            Comment

                            • bmah
                              shots FIRED
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 8448

                              #89
                              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                              Oh god, what has happened to this thread?* Please talk about the songs without divulging too much into MLP arguments. And yes, judges can refuse to review a file or take a small amount of points away if they believe the song represents the site in an unfavorable manner. This is typically for songs of extreme crudeness in lyrics or songs that sound more than terrible (subjective but this is honestly rare). As for MLP, there's nothing wrong with that. I guess what's notable is that MLP took the Internet by storm over a very short period of time, and that is rather overwhelming.

                              *rhetorical question

                              Comment

                              • mrpreggers
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 3395

                                #90
                                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 5

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Seriously, who gives a shit who it attracts. I mean, we can't get worse than middy.
                                lawl

                                Comment

                                Working...