Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
I just noticed a typo in your first post. It says final credit rewards will be given out on JUNE 17. It should be July.
Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
Sign me in! I believe I'm Pro, but I don't know. You decide.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
lol i didnt really send u a credit
i just gone one for free
LAWLLeave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
o soz i said amateur and i lagged and i didnt know if it posted
Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
ok updated....obie32one i put you in amateur.
EDIT: Since I will not be here Wed. and Thursday, sign-ups will close tomorrow (June 19) 7:00 PM EST. and round one will start at 7:00 PM EST. June 19Leave a comment:
-
Re: Game of H.O.R.S.E.
I SHALL SIGN UP!
Put me where ever you want.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: