The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheSaxRunner05
    The Doctor
    • Apr 2006
    • 6144

    #7651
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

    Challenge Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing


    Comment

    • devonin
      Very Grave Indeed
      Community Manager
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2004
      • 10120

      #7652
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

      Eyyy I'm bad

      Comment

      • MarcusHawkins
        The Punny Anti-PA Guy
        • Jun 2013
        • 1221

        #7653
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

        Perfect count for July 30: Day 2
        Packs wanted in order of tier; Standard, Gold, Quality

        Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 07-30-2019, 11:02 PM.

        Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

        This man is three months too early.
        Originally posted by badman7772
        Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        what the fuck marcus lmao

        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

        Originally posted by DDRNGGin
        Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

        Originally posted by Sky Kitten
        Best Newbie
        1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

        Up And Coming FFRer
        2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

        Comment

        • awein999
          (ಠ⌣ಠ)
          • Oct 2007
          • 4647

          #7654
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          day 2
          Originally posted by Staiain
          i am super purple hippo

          Comment

          • RadiantVibe
            PUNKTURE DERBY
            • Dec 2011
            • 723

            #7655
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

            105,940

            Comment

            • Ghost_Medley
              D6.9 Prime Buttonhitter
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2013
              • 703

              #7656
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game



              Another!

              Comment

              • MarcusHawkins
                The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                • Jun 2013
                • 1221

                #7657
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                Per TheSaxRunner05's words...
                Originally posted by FFR TCG
                New!
                If 3 Million Perfects are reached, each submitter will get an additional prize. I will use random.org to pull a number between 1-50 for each user.

                1-10: Two Arrows
                11-20: Powerup Potion
                21-25: Standard Pack
                26-30: ReRoll Pack
                31-35: Power Up Poiton & Pack Upgrade
                36-40: 5,000 Card Fragments
                41-45: Gold Pack
                46-48: Standard Plus Pack
                49-50: Quality Pack & Quest Hint


                This Challenge Ends Sunday, August 4th at 11:59 P.M. Server Time.
                Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 07-31-2019, 12:40 PM.

                Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                This man is three months too early.
                Originally posted by badman7772
                Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                what the fuck marcus lmao

                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                Best Newbie
                1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                Up And Coming FFRer
                2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                Comment

                • Pizza69
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 700

                  #7658
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                  edit: wait i'm a dumb i didn't see you can see stats for the past 3 days. ok let me submit the counts from the 2 days that have already finished, instead of today lol

                  Last edited by Pizza69; 07-31-2019, 12:58 PM.

                  Comment

                  • kainivy
                    Rusty but still plays
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 144

                    #7659
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game




















                    Rewards Unlocked:
                    Tier 1 Pack:Blue Pack
                    Pack Upgrade
                    Tier 2 Pack:Gold Pack
                    Arrow
                    Tier 3 Pack:Gamble Pack
                    Copenhagen Pack
                    Last edited by kainivy; 07-31-2019, 08:08 PM. Reason: Not Double Posting, Fixed Pictures


                    OT 9 D3 54th Place

                    OT 10 D3 49th Place

                    OT 12 D3 19th Place

                    OT 13 D4 50th Place

                    OT 13.5 D3 21st Place


                    The F*ck the Official Tournament Tournament (R2 Drop-Out)

                    Blitz Tourney Hi19Hi19 Edition 12th Place

                    Stuck at Home Tournament 9th Place

                    I'm Rusty Don't Remember

                    badman7772's Tournament of Hopelessness 8th Place

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #7660
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      Pressed for time, standard pack is fine


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • rushyrulz
                        Digital Dancing!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 12985

                        #7661
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game


                        standard gold
                        Last edited by rushyrulz; 07-31-2019, 09:08 PM.


                        Comment

                        • MarcusHawkins
                          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 1221

                          #7662
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          Perfect count for day 3: July 31

                          Waking up a little late, having the carpets shampooed, going to class, and having my hands tire out this evening made for a lower perfect count than per usual
                          Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 07-31-2019, 10:51 PM.

                          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                          This man is three months too early.
                          Originally posted by badman7772
                          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          what the fuck marcus lmao

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                          Best Newbie
                          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                          Up And Coming FFRer
                          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                          Comment

                          • Ultimate Mike7
                            Bloo Boi!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 239

                            #7663
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                            From yesterday - 36,690

                            Today stats - 102,670

                            Total - 198,406 Perfects
                            Unlocked:
                            Tier 3 - Standard Plus Pack
                            Copenhagen Pack
                            2 Pack Upgrades & 1 Arrow
                            18 Bil GT Get! Genre Pack - Hip-Hop please!
                            I'm the underdog so place your bets.

                            Comment

                            • ULTIMEGA
                              Torn to oblivion!
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1498

                              #7664
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              My pack request is going to be too low if I edit my last post. So I'm gonna do it here.

                              I'll take a Copenhagen Pack and an Arrow.
                              If two arrows are possible, awesome. If not, I won't worry about it.
                              Subscribe To My Channel!

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                              HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                              HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                              HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                              HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                              Comment

                              • devonin
                                Very Grave Indeed
                                Community Manager
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 10120

                                #7665
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                                Comment

                                Working...