The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • awein999
    (ಠ⌣ಠ)
    • Oct 2007
    • 4647

    #7666
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

    day 3
    Originally posted by Staiain
    i am super purple hippo

    Comment

    • MarcusHawkins
      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
      • Jun 2013
      • 1221

      #7667
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game


      T12 or Bust Pack, please?
      Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 08-1-2019, 03:51 PM.

      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

      This man is three months too early.
      Originally posted by badman7772
      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      what the fuck marcus lmao

      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
      Best Newbie
      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

      Up And Coming FFRer
      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

      Comment

      • kainivy
        Rusty but still plays
        • Jan 2008
        • 144

        #7668
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game






        This ones blurry but it Reads 94 Marvelous and 105 Perfects



        Pack Upgrade and Arrow Please
        Last edited by kainivy; 08-1-2019, 08:58 PM.


        OT 9 D3 54th Place

        OT 10 D3 49th Place

        OT 12 D3 19th Place

        OT 13 D4 50th Place

        OT 13.5 D3 21st Place


        The F*ck the Official Tournament Tournament (R2 Drop-Out)

        Blitz Tourney Hi19Hi19 Edition 12th Place

        Stuck at Home Tournament 9th Place

        I'm Rusty Don't Remember

        badman7772's Tournament of Hopelessness 8th Place

        Comment

        • TheSaxRunner05
          The Doctor
          • Apr 2006
          • 6144

          #7669
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          All the rewards are being given our at the end of the week, all at once. Check the spreadsheet for if you've assigned which pack types you'd like opened then. This way I won't have to keep track of what has or hasn't been given out all week.


          Comment

          • RadiantVibe
            PUNKTURE DERBY
            • Dec 2011
            • 723

            #7670
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game



            Comment

            • MarcusHawkins
              The Punny Anti-PA Guy
              • Jun 2013
              • 1221

              #7671
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
              All the rewards are being given our at the end of the week, all at once. Check the spreadsheet for if you've assigned which pack types you'd like opened then. This way I won't have to keep track of what has or hasn't been given out all week.
              Does this include Billion Milestone packs?

              Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

              This man is three months too early.
              Originally posted by badman7772
              Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              what the fuck marcus lmao

              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

              Originally posted by DDRNGGin
              Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

              Originally posted by Sky Kitten
              Best Newbie
              1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

              Up And Coming FFRer
              2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

              Comment

              • TheSaxRunner05
                The Doctor
                • Apr 2006
                • 6144

                #7672
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                Originally posted by MarcusHawkins
                Does this include Billion Milestone packs?
                Yes, they're on the sheet. Otherwise they'll get lost in the mix.

                Edit://


                Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 08-1-2019, 09:56 PM.


                Comment

                • kainivy
                  Rusty but still plays
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 144

                  #7673
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                  Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                  Yes, they're on the sheet. Otherwise they'll get lost in the mix.
                  That's good This'll be a huge list of prizes. Can't wait.


                  OT 9 D3 54th Place

                  OT 10 D3 49th Place

                  OT 12 D3 19th Place

                  OT 13 D4 50th Place

                  OT 13.5 D3 21st Place


                  The F*ck the Official Tournament Tournament (R2 Drop-Out)

                  Blitz Tourney Hi19Hi19 Edition 12th Place

                  Stuck at Home Tournament 9th Place

                  I'm Rusty Don't Remember

                  badman7772's Tournament of Hopelessness 8th Place

                  Comment

                  • Ultimate Mike7
                    Bloo Boi!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 239

                    #7674
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                    Stats for today:
                    +30,039
                    Total: 228,445
                    Unlocked: Arrow & Pack Upgrade
                    I'm the underdog so place your bets.

                    Comment

                    • MarcusHawkins
                      The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 1221

                      #7675
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      Perfect Count for Day 4: August 1


                      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                      This man is three months too early.
                      Originally posted by badman7772
                      Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      what the fuck marcus lmao

                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                      Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                      Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                      Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                      Best Newbie
                      1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                      Up And Coming FFRer
                      2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                      Comment

                      • Telnaior
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 53

                        #7676
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                        Previous: 23,046
                        Today: 36,197
                        Total: 59,243

                        That unlocks an Arrow and a Tier 2 Pack, which I'll take as a Bronze pack.

                        Comment

                        • awein999
                          (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 4647

                          #7677
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          day 4
                          Originally posted by Staiain
                          i am super purple hippo

                          Comment

                          • kainivy
                            Rusty but still plays
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 144

                            #7678
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                            Pack upgrade x2 and an arrow please


                            Last edited by kainivy; 08-2-2019, 07:58 PM. Reason: Forgot to resize.


                            OT 9 D3 54th Place

                            OT 10 D3 49th Place

                            OT 12 D3 19th Place

                            OT 13 D4 50th Place

                            OT 13.5 D3 21st Place


                            The F*ck the Official Tournament Tournament (R2 Drop-Out)

                            Blitz Tourney Hi19Hi19 Edition 12th Place

                            Stuck at Home Tournament 9th Place

                            I'm Rusty Don't Remember

                            badman7772's Tournament of Hopelessness 8th Place

                            Comment

                            • ULTIMEGA
                              Torn to oblivion!
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1498

                              #7679
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              T12 or Bust



                              Also, put in some work. Not counting for yesterday because I hardly played at all.


                              This puts me at 271,830
                              Last edited by ULTIMEGA; 08-2-2019, 10:49 PM.
                              Subscribe To My Channel!

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                              HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                              HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                              HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                              HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                              Comment

                              • Ghost_Medley
                                D6.9 Prime Buttonhitter
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2013
                                • 703

                                #7680
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game



                                here's mine

                                Comment

                                Working...