yeah it's a shame i hope more people submit plays in the morning this boss looks like it'll be tricky
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
I'm going to make the hot assumption that multi 1 is based on a manipulation of miss count, like the cube root or something to that effect (not that obviously since it doesn't work), given that scores with higher miss counts always have higher multipliers.
I didn't want to post unless I knew what it was for certain but that was what I arrived at yesterday and I don't have time today to invest in this.
Comment