I mean absolute value of digit sum of amazings - digit sum of perfects (with a cap of 16 to prevent shit from getting out of control) is pretty fucking close, I'm assuming I'm missing another weakness that's leading to some being 1 off
I'm guessing it's likely that in addition to some smaller rules like if perfs > amazing, add 1, if amazings > perfs, subtract 1 (maybe some other caveats for if the result is negative idk)
data set still too small to really discern anything concrete, but after seeing those other two scores I'm pretty sure the digit sum part is right (which would be pretty neat to hone in on after only two submissions)
fun note: song length is the same for new windy paradise and our journey and epilogue. One got a 2 the other got 11. Think we can rule out song length as a factor.
rushy resubmit your hajnal with a better digit sum difference between amazings and perfects than 2 or 3
if the multiplier changes, regardless of by how much I expect it to, it at least confirms the score you get impacts the multiplier and not just extraneous shit like genre or years in game (which I don't at all expect is the case to begin with)
Comment