The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #7546
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

    Score is likely far from optimal, especially if the same formula is being used to determine both multipliers. Best I could surmise is that some nonlinear regression was created for this and both misses and combo are being used as inputs for determining the multiplier. Given it's a regression, probably better to boost raw score slightly more by missing less compared to what I did (combo nearly half the song and try for ~50% misses on what's remaining - maybe go for 30-35% misses instead)

    edit: though after seeing the multipliers, it's clear there's different formulas (this post was an edit I put into my previous post before I saw what the multipliers I got were, but moved it here after there was a response for visibility)
    Last edited by One Winged Angel; 07-6-2019, 02:05 PM.


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • TheSaxRunner05
      The Doctor
      • Apr 2006
      • 6144

      #7547
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
      Score is likely far from optimal, especially if the same formula is being used to determine both multipliers. Best I could surmise is that some nonlinear regression was created for this and both misses and combo are being used as inputs for determining the multiplier. Given it's a regression, probably better to boost raw score slightly more by missing less compared to what I did (combo nearly half the song and try for ~50% misses on what's remaining - maybe go for 30-35% misses instead)
      Now that it's cracked, I will say the misses are weighted a bit heavier to compensate for their reduction of raw score.

      Edit://
      Scores










      Also, Tier 2 Pack scores
      Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
      Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 07-6-2019, 03:08 PM.


      Comment

      • devonin
        Very Grave Indeed
        Community Manager
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2004
        • 10120

        #7548
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game



        easiest songs with 1400-1500 arrows, thus the easiest to AAA the FC'd part and always hit perfects in between misses during the miss phase.
        Last edited by devonin; 07-6-2019, 03:11 PM.

        Comment

        • awein999
          (ಠ⌣ಠ)
          • Oct 2007
          • 4647

          #7549
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          three songs for raid boss:




          'mods gone wild' quest:






          now that this stuff is out of the way back to the mario maker grind
          Originally posted by Staiain
          i am super purple hippo

          Comment

          • ULTIMEGA
            Torn to oblivion!
            • Mar 2009
            • 1498

            #7550
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

            Has anyone else gone for this one yet? I figured I'd do this one first since it would be the easiest one to get out of the way.

            Subscribe To My Channel!

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

            HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
            HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
            HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
            HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #7551
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

              improve
              Last edited by rushyrulz; 07-6-2019, 04:02 PM.


              Comment

              • Antori
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2018
                • 296

                #7552
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game


                "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
                "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
                "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

                Comment

                • TheSaxRunner05
                  The Doctor
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 6144

                  #7553
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                  Originally posted by ULTIMEGA
                  Has anyone else gone for this one yet? I figured I'd do this one first since it would be the easiest one to get out of the way.

                  Yes, this is one of the first quests, there is a link to the quests spreadsheet in the OP with some explanations and other quests you can work your way to.


                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #7554
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                    my other 2 attacks





                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #7555
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      Should qualify for the bonus packs I missed





                      If raid doesn't die soon I'll submit more scores but I don't think that'll be an issue


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • TheSaxRunner05
                        The Doctor
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 6144

                        #7556
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                        I edited the quest bonuses for those to be more consistent with the issues you brought up earlier. I'll open the other two packs when I open packs next.


                        Comment

                        • devonin
                          Very Grave Indeed
                          Community Manager
                          Event Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 10120

                          #7557
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          A raid attack now that I'm finally home!

                          Comment

                          • Ultimate Mike7
                            Bloo Boi!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 239

                            #7558
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                            Originally posted by Ultimate Mike7
                            Bring Your Own Boos quest -

                            Initiation Bonus'? -
                            Quoting (from last Sunday) incase it got missed, anyways~
                            Raid

                            More than Average quest
                            I'm the underdog so place your bets.

                            Comment

                            • TheSaxRunner05
                              The Doctor
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 6144

                              #7559
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              Yea I don't see where I opened those, I am looking to split the quests and raidbosses into separate threads to make it easier to follow in the future.


                              Comment

                              • RadiantVibe
                                PUNKTURE DERBY
                                • Dec 2011
                                • 723

                                #7560
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game


                                Pass "the stormy song” with at least 150 Averages:



                                Pass “Still Blasting [Light]” with at least 225 Averages:



                                Pass “Arabesque” with no Amazings or Perfects:


                                Last edited by RadiantVibe; 07-6-2019, 08:36 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...