If nobody has figured out the weakness by Midnight Server, I will let each person who has submitted at least one score solicit some free information by letting them pick one song that has not been submitted, which will then be eliminated from being allowed to be submitted, for which I will tell you the multiplier of a AAA on that song. Just to feed you some more data.
After the first four submissions lined up pretty damn close or bang on using that metric (and the possibility of an additional weakness slightly manipulating that total), I was near convinced. Pretty silly coincidence regardless.
I'll look at the rest of the data later.
Moderate Tasks minus the second quest because I can barely get 100 boos as required, and if the secret is getting 200 or even 150 then I'll need an actual strategy to map out when to hit and not get any non-perfect judgments because that's approaching absurd in the middle of those streams lol
Some quest bonuses are "do more" and track with the original requirement, and others are more of "and also" types of bonuses. The bonus pack will always require more skill than the original. That's about as much as I can say.
Some quest bonuses are "do more" and track with the original requirement, and others are more of "and also" types of bonuses. The bonus pack will always require more skill than the original. That's about as much as I can say.
I figured that was the case but I'm not sure what I can be fulfilling in addition for this objective in particular when it's as restrictive as it is with what judgments are allowed in the first place. Maybe an accuracy thing then? Idk
i use magic immune armor and melee the archemage to death! GUAH!
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
the rush was super effective! i use super serious series: finisher move!
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
Sadly the scores for Plasmatextor and Weapon don't count because the boss is immune to songs over 2500 arrows, but for informational purposes, they were both x15 multipliers.
Sorry Antori, but it says in the OP and the thread post about the armor.
you may have won this battle but i win the war archmage!
"humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
"the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
"Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a
Comment