The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheSaxRunner05
    The Doctor
    • Apr 2006
    • 6144

    #7441
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

    Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
    Here are my results for Challenge #103


    I will also need to know what type of Tier 3 pack you'd like this time.


    Comment

    • kainivy
      Rusty but still plays
      • Jan 2008
      • 144

      #7442
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

      Raid Boss




      OT 9 D3 54th Place

      OT 10 D3 49th Place

      OT 12 D3 19th Place

      OT 13 D4 50th Place

      OT 13.5 D3 21st Place


      The F*ck the Official Tournament Tournament (R2 Drop-Out)

      Blitz Tourney Hi19Hi19 Edition 12th Place

      Stuck at Home Tournament 9th Place

      I'm Rusty Don't Remember

      badman7772's Tournament of Hopelessness 8th Place

      Comment

      • ULTIMEGA
        Torn to oblivion!
        • Mar 2009
        • 1498

        #7443
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

        Going for Tier 1 for right now.







        Will go for tier 2 in the future..... I'm scared.
        Subscribe To My Channel!

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

        HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
        HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
        HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
        HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

        Comment

        • devonin
          Very Grave Indeed
          Community Manager
          Event Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2004
          • 10120

          #7444
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

          Hey OWA, I think if you put in your other two raid attacks we can get the double-overkill and hopefully a bonus prize!

          Comment

          • awein999
            (ಠ⌣ಠ)
            • Oct 2007
            • 4647

            #7445
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

            10k goods in a day for token challenge. i'll post other stuff later in the week
            Originally posted by Staiain
            i am super purple hippo

            Comment

            • Antori
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2018
              • 296

              #7446
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

              challenge 102:



              gonna keep trying to pb rest of week to stay in top 3

              Tier 3 Quality pack~

              Token:


              Quest "Bring your own Boos": time to complete last miniquest's bonus
              "humans are allergic to happiness" -exurb1a
              "the only successful prank is the one you just dont f***ing pull" - penguinz0
              "Happiness is an unachievable myth peddled by those too afraid to admit that the world's default state is misery" - exurb1a

              Comment

              • kainivy
                Rusty but still plays
                • Jan 2008
                • 144

                #7447
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game















                Thats about the best i can do with this challenge.
                Last edited by kainivy; 07-1-2019, 03:39 PM. Reason: Didn't look in Raid boss sheet and posted an already posted song.


                OT 9 D3 54th Place

                OT 10 D3 49th Place

                OT 12 D3 19th Place

                OT 13 D4 50th Place

                OT 13.5 D3 21st Place


                The F*ck the Official Tournament Tournament (R2 Drop-Out)

                Blitz Tourney Hi19Hi19 Edition 12th Place

                Stuck at Home Tournament 9th Place

                I'm Rusty Don't Remember

                badman7772's Tournament of Hopelessness 8th Place

                Comment

                • rushyrulz
                  Digital Dancing!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 12985

                  #7448
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                  raid boss


                  i'm so trash at this file



                  Comment

                  • LeKrispyKreme
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2016
                    • 28

                    #7449
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                    I would like to receive 2 horde packs for challenges 102 and 103

                    Comment

                    • ULTIMEGA
                      Torn to oblivion!
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 1498

                      #7450
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                      MANIA BONUS: MY MOST INSANE FC YET!!!

                      Subscribe To My Channel!

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                      HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                      HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                      HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                      HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                      Comment

                      • One Winged Angel
                        Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 10837

                        #7451
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                        I've seen you post that score in at least four locations. I'm assuming you're fishing for compliments given you're posting it in a thread that experiences a moderate amount of traffic, yet the thread itself has nothing to do with posting random scores...so you should probably not post random scores.


                        Originally posted by ilikexd
                        i want to be cucked by cirno

                        Comment

                        • ULTIMEGA
                          Torn to oblivion!
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1498

                          #7452
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          I've seen you post that score in at least four locations. I'm assuming you're fishing for compliments given you're posting it in a thread that experiences a moderate amount of traffic, yet the thread itself has nothing to do with posting random scores...so you should probably not post random scores.
                          Sorry. I just got excited after I managed to get that run.

                          Anyways, Tier 2 scores.





                          Subscribe To My Channel!

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                          HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                          HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                          HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                          HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                          Comment

                          • TheSaxRunner05
                            The Doctor
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 6144

                            #7453
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                            Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                            I would like to receive 2 horde packs for challenges 102 and 103
                            The first horde pack was on post #7439 and has been updated on the spreadsheet, I'll do an update this evening for #103 so far.


                            Comment

                            • ULTIMEGA
                              Torn to oblivion!
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1498

                              #7454
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                              Yeah, I think I'll just take a Tier 2 pack since I don't think I'll be able to get the Tier 3.

                              I'll make it a Silver Pack.
                              Last edited by ULTIMEGA; 07-2-2019, 03:07 PM.
                              Subscribe To My Channel!

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              @ULTIMEGA, dank meme genie.

                              HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90]
                              HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
                              HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101]
                              HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)

                              Comment

                              • MarcusHawkins
                                The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                                • Jun 2013
                                • 1221

                                #7455
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

                                Token Pack, please?

                                Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                                This man is three months too early.
                                Originally posted by badman7772
                                Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                what the fuck marcus lmao

                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                                Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                                Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                                Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                                Best Newbie
                                1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                                Up And Coming FFRer
                                2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                                Comment

                                Working...