Alright so this one's a bit wack since I went about this in the worst way possible so here's how to clear up any confusion. I recorded me doing this just in case I screwed stuff up (WHICH I TOTALLY DID). I forgot to take a screenshot the initial play of some of the songs, so when I uploaded this I put timestamps to every single song I played with the levelrank improved.
Songs with a * in front of them are ones I forgot to screenshot after I finished the song. You're going to need the video for these ones.
HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90] HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4) HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101] HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
HIGHEST AAA:Necropotence [90] HIGHEST SDG: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4) HIGHEST FC: Six Acid Strings [101] HIGHEST SCORE: Magical 8 Bit Tour [100] (7-0-0-4)
Comment