SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • .Sapphire
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2012
    • 113

    #5656
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Cool. Will play when I get home maybe.

    Showing notable scores, spoilering unimportant/not as good scores.

    How did I almost DDP this.


    First AA but it's p bad.

    First pass.

    I have a 40s MA run somewhere in my folder but still. Tripped twice.

    Dunno how good this is.

    Oops.

    Got this yesterday, first song of the day. Warm up. That's why I'm totally ***ged out.

    Got this 2 hours ago. I'll take the 5 digit MA.


    First song of the day warming up. (5 days ago.)

    Did this again.


    I dunno.

    First time playing since NB4 came out.

    I dunno.

    When could I ever MA (not like a pro though)?

    Eh.

    Eh.

    MA, that's it.
    Last edited by .Sapphire; 10-23-2012, 09:13 AM.

    Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
    Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

    Originally posted by Choofers
    holy irony batman
    Originally posted by moches
    Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
    Originally posted by Staiain
    who cares about oldcartoon anyway

    Comment

    • Callipygian
      Senior FFR citizen
      • Jun 2007
      • 1537

      #5657
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Holy shit sapphire, those scores are awesome. We luv lama is very impressive.
      Sick nature

      Comment

      • .Sapphire
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2012
        • 113

        #5658
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        I've been meaning to get a We Luv Lama FC on vid for a while actually. The lack of camera is pissing me off. @_@

        Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
        Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

        Originally posted by Choofers
        holy irony batman
        Originally posted by moches
        Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
        Originally posted by Staiain
        who cares about oldcartoon anyway

        Comment

        • wargasm1
          Cowbelling FFR
          • Apr 2007
          • 1289

          #5659
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by Dynam0
          I have a feeling wargasm's scores there are j7 o_o

          Sick airhand staiain

          no lol but i am playing j7 now. I have no ma cause i played ffr for too long.

          Comment

          • wargasm1
            Cowbelling FFR
            • Apr 2007
            • 1289

            #5660
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Slightly improved score. This new keyboard is the bomb lol.



            back to j7 :P

            Comment

            • XxMidigamixX
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2010
              • 2040

              #5661
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              nice Titanic war~
              Click to join!





              Comment

              • Izzy
                Snek
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 9195

                #5662
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by Sakish
                no i meant stepmania 3.95. i dont see how this doesnt make any sense?
                i used to play on 3.95, and i have switched a few times between 3.9 and 3.95, however now that im so used to 3.9 i dont see why i should switch back really >_>
                It is the same program. No alterations were made to anything that could affect timing.

                Comment

                • Sidek
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 777

                  #5663
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~



                  GAY

                  Bye.

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #5664
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    ahahahaahahaha

                    So close XD
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • Sidek
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 777

                      #5665
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by i love you
                      ahahahaahahaha

                      So close XD
                      cool

                      Bye.

                      Comment

                      • Dynam0
                        The Dominator
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 8987

                        #5666
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


                        Still haven't resized my mines, I should do that soon >_>


                        Think I've had 3 cbs before but not with timing like this


                        Damb, might be able to AAA


                        **** YES!! AA'd both cetaka packs now (minus divorce obviously rofl)

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #5667
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Holy shit Dynamo...
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #5668
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            wowowowow

                            I've always been bad at this file, I think I should be getting around 20-30 but ugh I just can't do this file
                            Last edited by Choofers; 10-23-2012, 09:10 PM.

                            Comment

                            • foxfire667
                              The FFRchiver
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 2170

                              #5669
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Lol I played this:


                              It felt so much longer than 17 minutes.
                              SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                              Comment

                              • Callipygian
                                Senior FFR citizen
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1537

                                #5670
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Congrats on the Cetaka pack AA's, dynamo. That ghost MA/PA is just unreal. Sick System, Rebound, go for the AAA . Cool Titanic, wargasm. Lol, someone finished dungeon.1.
                                Sick nature

                                Comment

                                Working...