Sweet scores ddrkid, especially AAA'ing Build a Turtle Fence.
Got some scores tonight!
Let's start it off with a little bit of MA
...finally AAA'd this file. I pretty much quadded this all the way to the breakdown at the middle, it felt awesome. Then I got nervous and dumped some perfects at the end
I like the DDP, my speed is improving it seems!
This was an F stage, F-1 granted but still an F level AA!
So yeah...
this happened
I haven't the slightest idea from where I magically pulled this speed from...
Not GOOD per se, but still okay for me. 3rd song of the day, ignore the 2nd player bullshit. It's to encourage me.
I dunno why I played this.
AAA-ed the long roll section, dumped on other rolls later on.
Second time AAA-ing, could maybe do better?
! First A for me.
>Here comes scores from 3 AM and for some reason had MA.
I don't know where this came from, but had SDP until the last JS/HS.
First time hitting quadruple digit marvs on this.
If you could believe it, the perfects were dumped on the easy parts.
This is similar to the score Eze posted a long while back.
4th try, finally got it.
AAA IS possible, just not really right now for me.
Comment