SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EzExZeRo7497
    ⠀
    • Dec 2010
    • 6858

    #5611
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Byron so sick

    Starting to get back to speed... going to switch to SM3.95 soon xd, also table makes it almost impossible to do speed zzz

    Eh, I can MA a little

    Probably the worst score here, I don't know though

    >_> (The one in Midare's pack, not the ODI one)

    <_<


    Might as well post this too, right at the end, forgot that L4 is harsh as hell on SM5 xd


    Also anyone willing to edit the WR pages in the Stepmania Wiki? I see Dynamo adding WRs, I'm adding some too
    Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 10-20-2012, 05:58 AM.

    Comment

    • iCeCuBEz v2
      XFD
      • Mar 2008
      • 4924

      #5612
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      lol eze what happened ?_? mr 2p on candy galy all my turn should be a quad

      wow blur aa o_o
      I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

      Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #5613
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
        lol eze what happened ?_? mr 2p on candy galy all my turn should be a quad
        That 2p on Candy Galy was a fluke lmfao, not to mention I'm using another computer and I haven't played SM in a while :/

        Also it's on 1.2 xd

        Comment

        • iCeCuBEz v2
          XFD
          • Mar 2008
          • 4924

          #5614
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          oh i didnt notice that haha my files are fun on rates :3
          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

          Comment

          • xVaLoRx
            MYFUCKINGSOUND
            • Nov 2009
            • 1427

            #5615
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~



            So that's what a whiteflag feels like...

            Comment

            • iCeCuBEz v2
              XFD
              • Mar 2008
              • 4924

              #5616
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              ouch i certainly have my fair share of whiteflags.... this ofc being the most painful



              welp

              also if this could be added to the WR page thatd be nice...... I want dynam0 to quad tho
              I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

              Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

              Comment

              • xVaLoRx
                MYFUCKINGSOUND
                • Nov 2009
                • 1427

                #5617
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                I remember cringing at that score a while back lol.

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #5618
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
                  also if this could be added to the WR page thatd be nice...... I want dynam0 to quad tho
                  Added.
                  Also those whiteflags

                  Comment

                  • xVaLoRx
                    MYFUCKINGSOUND
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 1427

                    #5619
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


                    Quad #2!

                    Now I'm not as nervous as I used to be whenever I see a blue combo

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #5620
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by Sakish
                      Lol rebound, superheroes is a million times easier than scarhand.. yet your scarhand is so good T_T
                      Superheroes is so much easier to FC then to AAA. Those random color bursts are retarded to PA. St.Scarhand is only hard because of those long jacks but once you nail those and not screw up the JS/HS, you could pretty much come close to an AAA once you get the FC XD

                      EDIT: Look at my old St.Scarhand score back in 2009. I do not know why but I was always good at it for some reason XD
                      Last edited by i love you; 10-20-2012, 01:12 PM.
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • The Mane
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 14

                        #5621
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        God damn this song is brutally stamina draining....



                        Birdie Birdie in the snow, Broken wing and broken toe, Would you like this crust of bread, Right across your F***ing head?

                        Comment

                        • Izzy
                          Snek
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 9195

                          #5622
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          I kind of liked it.









                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #5623
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Sick scores Izzy (o:

                            Also, posting this because of first FC surprisely. MA is horrible but this file is horrible so xd
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • massflavour
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 3102

                              #5624
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              nice job dawg
                              .

                              Comment

                              • Izzy
                                Snek
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 9195

                                #5625
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Comment

                                Working...