SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Staiain
    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
    • Aug 2009
    • 4545

    #5731
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Rofl that score is definitely good (Haha it beats the one I got yesterday)






    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
    SM Wiki My

    Comment

    • i love you
      Live a wonderful life~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 7315

      #5732
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Holy shit Stai and Kaiten...sick scores guys xd
      ===============================
      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
      ===============================

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #5733
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        literally what the fuck is going on in this thread

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • xVaLoRx
          MYFUCKINGSOUND
          • Nov 2009
          • 1427

          #5734
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          You guys make me feel bad about myself sometimes :c

          Comment

          • AlexDest
            good hot
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2007
            • 5309

            #5735
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            kaiten and stian partners in crime

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #5736
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              What the **** kaiten and Stai

              Comment

              • i heart candy
                Retired
                • Jun 2012
                • 566

                #5737
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                You're good. Just sayin.
                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                ur my favorite :')

                Comment

                • Zyphoror
                  Handstream Hawaii
                  • May 2008
                  • 1025

                  #5738
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  that speed.. wow @ both of you

                  my own file. Pretty hard, http://www.mediafire.com/?uzq4h2xnvunp84h


                  got confused and pooped on some of the HS near the end


                  dum rolls


                  idk how people can MA on long files


                  can maybe FC (@combo)


                  poop




                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                  [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                  [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                  [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                  [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                  [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                  Comment

                  • FissionMailed1
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 1267

                    #5739
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    I just shit my pants @ #est 1.4 AA.


                    YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

                    MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

                    YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

                    YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

                    THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

                    I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.

                    Comment

                    • flash dualist
                      u wot m8?
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 1225

                      #5740
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      My skill has been rusty for a week or so. Starting to get back into shape.

                      Had a hard time getting a better score cuz of bad habits. CBs and PA is pretty decent.



                      Finally got this AA on 1.4.
                      Last edited by flash dualist; 10-27-2012, 10:08 PM.
                      ---C925, overhead---
                      My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
                      My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

                      Comment

                      • i heart candy
                        Retired
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 566

                        #5741
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


                        I have no ****ing MA.
                        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                        ur my favorite :')

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #5742
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Yo Zyph, just tried your file...This shit took me forever to get a good score on. Wish I FCed though :<
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • Zyphoror
                            Handstream Hawaii
                            • May 2008
                            • 1025

                            #5743
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            holy **** that PA




                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                            [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                            [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                            [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                            [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                            [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #5744
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              ahahaha yeah, I was pretty surprised myself. I was thinking I was gonna AAA during this run but ended up messing up on a burst near the end. I doubt I'll ever get PA like that again.

                              EDIT: Might as well post this. I got it earlier today. First AAA (o:
                              Last edited by i love you; 10-27-2012, 11:35 PM.
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • V-Ormix
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 4677

                                #5745
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by i love you
                                ahahaha yeah, I was pretty surprised myself. I was thinking I was gonna AAA during this run but ended up messing up on a burst near the end. I doubt I'll ever get PA like that again.

                                EDIT: Might as well post this. I got it earlier today. First AAA (o:
                                I thought you aaad that a while back /:

                                Comment

                                Working...