SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dynam0
    The Dominator
    • Sep 2005
    • 8987

    #5716
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Very nice job on L3 and Mother's Day

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #5717
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Nice Mother's Day foxfire

      Comment

      • foxfire667
        The FFRchiver
        FFR Music Producer
        • Jun 2009
        • 2170

        #5718
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
        Nice Mother's Day foxfire
        Thanks you guys! I'm honestly surprised at how well I handled the jacks in mothers day, especially considering that was a sightread. I can only imagine what either of you have done to that file lol.

        Seriously though, I really don't understand why THE GOD DAMN POWER RANGERS is [3-X] when Mother's Day is [5-X] (or Miami to Atlanta is [4-X] for that matter). It's probably just me, but the speed in that file seems to absolutely cream the difficulty of these other two X files. Ironically enough, my 3-X grade is a B, my 4-X grade is an A, and I've almost AAA'd the 5-X.
        SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #5719
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Well you have one of the best scores I've seen on Mother's Day (Average score I've saw anyone gotten is a B), and people who got that score got an A on THE GOD DAMN POWER RANGERS on average. I guess they're rated like that according to the general consensus.

          It doesn't make sense for me either, my grades go from SDCB AA, SDCB AA then SDP AAA lol. It depends on skillset really.

          Comment

          • kaiten123
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 1117

            #5720
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            looking at the scores on SMO:

            Power Rangers:
            AA - me, staiain, old cartoon
            A - dynamo, tenshi
            B/C - everyone else (like 10 people, each played several times)

            Mothers Day
            A - everyone (only like 5 people, most only played once, most got Bs/Cs on power rangers)

            imo they're about the same difficulty, i score a bit better on power rangers because i can't jack. either way though, power rangers is still harder than the majority of 4s and 5s and is easily one of the most out of order files in the pack since it has faster streams than anything else until the Fs.

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #5721
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              I feel that Mother's Day is a lot easier than Power Rangers, but even then Power Rangers is still the most out of order file in the pack

              Decided to just MA for a while

              First 3 pics are on 1.2x
              Sightread, what's good on this?


              MA felt decent


              This is actually pretty fun lmao


              1.3x, really good


              1.4x, good MA?


              1.5x, miss was at a mindblock area :/


              No idea if this beats my best, but this is ridiculously fun (1.2x), going to upload

              Comment

              • i love you
                Live a wonderful life~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 7315

                #5722
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                I will be honest, I was kind of in a rush when it came to ordering the difficulties of the files because I just wanted the pack to be released and be done with.

                Also EzE, I will upload you the rest of the files that I was supposed to release. You can do whenever you want with them however I would like them to be released in some form.

                Gimme some time to compile them.
                ===============================
                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                ===============================

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #5723
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Alright then, thanks a lot Byron.

                  Comment

                  • .Sapphire
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 113

                    #5724
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Can't even comment.

                    Dylan, cool file.
                    Sightread

                    Second try.

                    Last time I played it. (3rd try)

                    Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
                    Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    holy irony batman
                    Originally posted by moches
                    Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
                    Originally posted by Staiain
                    who cares about oldcartoon anyway

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #5725
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Decided to whore this today. This file is no joke. The ending part is ridiculous. So damn hard to FC.


                      Several attempts + Ragequit later...


                      I swear, I will get this eventually.
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • .Sapphire
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 113

                        #5726
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by i love you
                        kshfsjh
                        Rebound Fundraiser For AAA-es

                        Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
                        Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

                        Originally posted by Choofers
                        holy irony batman
                        Originally posted by moches
                        Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
                        Originally posted by Staiain
                        who cares about oldcartoon anyway

                        Comment

                        • Staiain
                          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 4545

                          #5727
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          you should get that AAA, I tried the file and I am convinced you can AAA it tomorrow ^^


                          success, taking breaks, then rehabing works wonders for habits









                          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                          SM Wiki My

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #5728
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            what the fuck

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • Dynam0
                              The Dominator
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 8987

                              #5729
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Christ on a cracker that beats most people's 1.0x...dumps all over Thaor's old 1.4x vid too (I used to think that was the beastliest shit ever)

                              Comment

                              • kaiten123
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2008
                                • 1117

                                #5730
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                #est 1.4 AA is really cool, been trying to AA that for a while despite not really being close


                                392.4 bpm streams like a boss. also one of my cats meowing

                                Comment

                                Working...