SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xVaLoRx
    MYFUCKINGSOUND
    • Nov 2009
    • 1427

    #5641
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Skillboost happened today




    These are both huge improvements, and I came really close to passing Magical 8bit Tour as well

    Comment

    • kaiten123
      FFR Player
      • May 2008
      • 1117

      #5642
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      about time i AAed this


      no idea whats good on this


      PA and CBs

      Comment

      • Callipygian
        Senior FFR citizen
        • Jun 2007
        • 1537

        #5643
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        @eze: Song of Ashley is in xoon 4.
        @scottiena: nice scores, especially we luv lama

        Finally I AA'd these (especially jamais deux is really hard for me)




        Also, this
        Sick nature

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #5644
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          OHN's OP is pretty sick Mirror_Eclipse
          That SAMS 1.4
          This Calling is really good Valor
          Moonlight Equilibrium 1.4 AA wtf kaiten haha, sick job bro, Calendar is pretty okay I think
          Caprice AA is nice Calli, that Airhand is amazing, good job.

          J7's making me improve or something...
          1.5x rate


          1.1x rate, improvable by a little though; Gotta get my stamina back.


          ****ed up the ending , 1.1x rate


          idk if anyone recognizes this, 1.1x rate


          1.3x rate


          I swear I'll AA this some day <_>


          1.1x rate o_o, PA and MA's mindblowing


          1.2x rate 8D

          Comment

          • Choofers
            FFR Player
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2008
            • 6205

            #5645
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            higan retour wtf

            Comment

            • Callipygian
              Senior FFR citizen
              • Jun 2007
              • 1537

              #5646
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              woah, nice scores eze, that vallista and higan especially.

              First AA



              90 mil



              First AA, had scores with way better accuracy though



              Also passed death moon and nvlm's earthquake
              Sick nature

              Comment

              • Sakish
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2007
                • 2973

                #5647
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by Izzy


                You have effectively made zero sense. Did you mean to say stepmania 5? Because you don't need sm5 to play on smo.
                no i meant stepmania 3.95. i dont see how this doesnt make any sense?
                i used to play on 3.95, and i have switched a few times between 3.9 and 3.95, however now that im so used to 3.9 i dont see why i should switch back really >_>

                Comment

                • wargasm1
                  Cowbelling FFR
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1289

                  #5648
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~





                  last and not the least
                  Last edited by wargasm1; 10-22-2012, 03:59 PM.

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #5649
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Originally posted by Izzy
                    If all of you guys still play stepamania how come you don't play on smo? I understand that you can't play on rates, but that is about it.
                    Well, my reason is because every time I connect into SMO, it disconnects me right after I start a song. If I knew what the problem was, I would be on smo all the time...

                    Also, I am so used to 3.9 however I could probably adjust to 3.95 once SMO works for me.
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • Staiain
                      Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 4545

                      #5650
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Nice FC on chipstream there =)





                      Can't MA handstream, but I can still PA it, lost AAA at combo break :\









                      irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                      SM Wiki My

                      Comment

                      • Dynam0
                        The Dominator
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 8987

                        #5651
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        I have a feeling wargasm's scores there are j7 o_o

                        Sick airhand staiain

                        Comment

                        • Callipygian
                          Senior FFR citizen
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 1537

                          #5652
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by Dynam0
                          I have a feeling wargasm's scores there are j7 o_o

                          Sick airhand staiain
                          I don't think those are j7, but if they are, they are sick as hell. Airhand 1.2x is cool. Go for the AAA.
                          Sick nature

                          Comment

                          • mirror_eclipse
                            if you were a branch...
                            • May 2009
                            • 212

                            #5653
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            nice chipstream fc war ) bump up dat ma.

                            Comment

                            • ilikexd
                              ​
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 3209

                              #5654
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              First post here. I just downloaded SM 3.9 today and started playing. Still getting used to things.

                              I have no idea what is good or not. I AA'd and AAA'd some songs.
                              Last edited by ilikexd; 10-23-2012, 02:27 AM.

                              Comment

                              • Zyphoror
                                Handstream Hawaii
                                • May 2008
                                • 1025

                                #5655
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Stepped another file, kinda hard



                                first attempt




                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                                [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                                [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                                [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                                [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                                [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                                Comment

                                Working...