every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
[1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
[1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
[1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
[1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
[1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U
The only time I went on Spooky's server was when I had SM5. I never had that file for SM5 until I got SM 3.95. Must've been a different OML or something.
Originally posted by smartdude1212
The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.
The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.
Comment