FFR Fanfiction--RL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DoctorSerpentine
    Banned
    • Nov 2007
    • 412

    #136
    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    Google: difficult subjects
    hahahahahahahahaha i love you

    Comment

    • Grandiagod
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 6122

      #137
      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

      Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
      I'm just barely a teenager, I've published three books (or at least sent them to Ballantine Books in request of publication),
      Yeah there's a difference between getting published and getting rejected. The main difference is that one makes you a published writer and the other makes you a hack that the publishing company thinks can't write well enough to sell books.

      I'm relatively skillful with Quantum Chromodynamics and General Relativity (try learning both, you'll see the difficulty!). Oooh, what now?
      *Tries to snap, but gets nuke'd by Tass*
      I'm glad to see you're "skilled" in things that require absolutely no skill beyond memorization and reading comprehension.
      He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

      Comment

      • Ratchetlombax
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2008
        • 126

        #138
        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        Google: difficult subjects
        ROFL Srsly, QCD does not cope with General Relativity. They're like two different universes.

        To Grandiagod: I was approved for the first two, I'm just waiting for the third (that's why I said I sent it in for publication). I HAVE NOT YET BEEN REJECTED ONCE.
        BTW...I still hate you.

        Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
        I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
        /me is back.
        "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
        FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
        AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

        Comment

        • DoctorSerpentine
          Banned
          • Nov 2007
          • 412

          #139
          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

          Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
          I still hate you.


          Also, take a hint. Nobody's going to believe you unless you give us proof.
          Why are you being so secretive?
          No reason to be that way; if they are getting published, you should have nothing to hide.

          Lastly, your "supersmarts" on the internet don't hold any water if you don't give us proof (refer to above statement).
          Last edited by DoctorSerpentine; 12-10-2008, 04:36 PM.

          Comment

          • Ratchetlombax
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2008
            • 126

            #140
            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

            Do you think I care?!

            The reason I'm holding back my stuff is because of the fact that my real name is in it. I'll send it, but it'll say "by Ratchetlombax," not "by _______________" with the blank being replaced by my real name.
            If you want proof, dorama will give you some.
            Don't believe I'm good at what I claim? Neither did Stevenrichee, and I pwned him badly when I proved it.
            ASK ME A SCIENTIFIC QUESTION, I DARE YOU.

            Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
            I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
            /me is back.
            "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
            FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
            AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

            Comment

            • Grandiagod
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 6122

              #141
              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

              Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
              Do you think I care?!

              The reason I'm holding back my stuff is because of the fact that my real name is in it. I'll send it, but it'll say "by Ratchetlombax," not "by _______________" with the blank being replaced by my real name.
              I'd like to buy your book, please tell me where i can get a copy. A real author would promote his book if it were published, not worry about giving away his name.

              If you want proof, dorama will give you some.
              Don't believe I'm good at what I claim? Neither did Stevenrichee, and I pwned him badly when I proved it.
              ASK ME A SCIENTIFIC QUESTION, I DARE YOU.
              www.google.com i c wut u did thar
              He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

              Comment

              • Svaz
                quite clever
                • Oct 2008
                • 792

                #142
                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
                Do you think I care?!

                The reason I'm holding back my stuff is because of the fact that my real name is in it. I'll send it, but it'll say "by Ratchetlombax," not "by _______________" with the blank being replaced by my real name.
                lrn 2 pseudonym

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #143
                  Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                  Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
                  I've published several books.
                  Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
                  I don't want people to know my name.
                  I read a book by Anonymous once.

                  He's a good author.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Tibs
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 5235

                    #144
                    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                    compulsive liars are funny

                    Metal covers of vidya game songs

                    Comment

                    • MalReynolds
                      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 6571

                      #145
                      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Yeah there's a difference between getting published and getting rejected. The main difference is that one makes you a published writer and the other makes you a hack that the publishing company thinks can't write well enough to sell books.
                      Woah woah woah woah woah.

                      There are some authors out there who aren't hacks that don't have published books yet.

                      ...

                      Also, uh... I'm like a hair's breadth away from locking this.
                      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                      My new novel:

                      Maledictions: The Offering.

                      Now in Paperback!

                      Comment

                      • Grandiagod
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 6122

                        #146
                        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        Woah woah woah woah woah.

                        There are some authors out there who aren't hacks that don't have published books yet.
                        Lies. <3

                        ...

                        Also, uh... I'm like a hair's breadth away from locking this.
                        move to tgb imo
                        He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                        Comment

                        • MalReynolds
                          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 6571

                          #147
                          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                          The point would be to stop the incessant flaming/trolling, not promote it.
                          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                          My new novel:

                          Maledictions: The Offering.

                          Now in Paperback!

                          Comment

                          • Grandiagod
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 6122

                            #148
                            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                            But mal, I'm a person who believes in the Darwinian forum theory. If he's going to say he's a 13 year old genius who publishes books and knows quantum physics then by all means we have a right to flame him until he leaves by process of natural selection.

                            Granted the lit forum isn't the place for this, but TGB can be used for that purpose.

                            What is gained by letting him make terrible mistakes without reaping the consequences? This is for his own good, and everyone's entertainment.
                            He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                            Comment

                            • MalReynolds
                              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 6571

                              #149
                              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                              Uh, your Darwinian theory is flawed. That would be like me finding a bird and setting it on fire, and then saying, "NATURAL SELECTION, MOTHER****ER!"
                              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                              My new novel:

                              Maledictions: The Offering.

                              Now in Paperback!

                              Comment

                              • Grandiagod
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 6122

                                #150
                                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                                if it was a crippled bird and you were a predator yeah.
                                He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                                Comment

                                Working...