FFR Fanfiction--RL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pokelda
    ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2006
    • 3878

    #46
    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

    ffr gayfics are horrible unless they include me with a 12 inch dick

    Comment

    • nuclearsamurai
      huehuehue
      • Jul 2007
      • 1211

      #47
      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

      Originally posted by pokelda
      ffr gayfics are horrible unless they include me with a 12 inch dick
      Make it happen. With a hothot love affair with pocky and I?

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #48
        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

        didn't really read any of this... but moving it to Lit forum.
        RIP

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #49
          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

          bad move on your part tass

          Comment

          • Ratchetlombax
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2008
            • 126

            #50
            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

            Originally posted by who_cares973
            bad move on your part tass
            QFT, Tass won't know what hit him when a Fanfic involving him goes up on YT.

            BTW, the character selections are chosen, so all that remains is the plot.

            Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
            I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
            /me is back.
            "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
            FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
            AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

            Comment

            • jellygod
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1703

              #51
              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

              make me kairons apprentice XD, cause we have to rep index fo lyfe up in this crib yo YO Flip side.

              RETIRED
              ___________________________
              Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
              Styles- index,spread
              Tier Points: 148
              Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
              "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

              Comment

              • Ratchetlombax
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2008
                • 126

                #52
                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                Originally posted by jellygod
                make me kairons apprentice XD, cause we have to rep index fo lyfe up in this crib yo YO Flip side.
                I recall saying the characters were locked, but because you have so awesome a rank, I'll add you as Kairon's apprentice. You ARE an indexer, right?

                Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                /me is back.
                "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                Comment

                • pokelda
                  ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 3878

                  #53
                  Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                  i dont even know more than half of the people on that list lmao this fic is going to suck

                  Comment

                  • TC_llama499
                    Resident Rock Climber
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 1573

                    #54
                    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                    Originally posted by richyrich55
                    I could use a llama, how much for one?
                    $2

                    Comment

                    • Ratchetlombax
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 126

                      #55
                      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                      Originally posted by pokelda
                      I don't even know more than half of the people on that list. lmao, this fic is going to suck.
                      A: Grammar.
                      B. No Flaming.

                      I don't care how bad you think it's going to suck, I'm already pretty far into it. Besides that, I've got another book to write (visit my profile, the book is TZA III: The Final Hope) and three other school projects that have teamed up with FFR, all four of which are compressing my spine.

                      So if it's less than ideal...WRITE YOUR OWN.

                      Goodbye.

                      Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                      I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                      /me is back.
                      "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                      FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                      AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                      Comment

                      • Grandiagod
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 6122

                        #56
                        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                        no really this is going to suck
                        He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                        Comment

                        • Grandiagod
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 6122

                          #57
                          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                          i don't care if i wrote the damn lit forum rules i never expected this kind of ****
                          He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                          Comment

                          • Ratchetlombax
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 126

                            #58
                            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            i don't care if i wrote the damn lit forum rules i never expected this kind of ****
                            Sticky:Literature Forum Rules
                            Grandiagod
                            No, duh!
                            Seriously, go dive into a pool of Hydrofluoroantimonic Acid, you're getting on my nerves.
                            I've written THREE other books (Yes, TZA III is at long last done) and I will NOT tolerate flaming from a non-n00b. Especially not the person that wrote the rules.
                            You are officially the menace of my new book, and I don't care if I get banned or sued, I'm still adding you as Grandiagod (Nuke'd by Tass) to my list.
                            GOODBYE.
                            ~Ratchetlombax, the ultimate supervillain

                            Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                            I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                            /me is back.
                            "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                            FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                            AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                            Comment

                            • Redorigami
                              Call me Massive Swallow
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3162

                              #59
                              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                              Haha no need to get so worked up.
                              Chillax a lil bro.
                              Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                              The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                              Originally posted by spreadNv
                              Got dibs on La Camp.
                              Oh right, Im not any good.
                              Got dibs on Pita.

                              Comment

                              • EAGAMES
                                Y0FACE!
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4931

                                #60
                                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                                Traitor? lol ok. I mean, I do have one AAA less than AOD because he owned my PK score, but traitor is kewl, I guess.
                                Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                                5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                                Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                                Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                                Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                                Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                                Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                                Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                                Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                                Comment

                                Working...