FFR Fanfiction--RL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grandiagod
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 6122

    #151
    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

    I mean, i need to feed off of something, if it's not going to be this kid, who knows who i might flame next?
    He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

    Comment

    • MalReynolds
      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
      • Sep 2003
      • 6571

      #152
      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

      Proooobably someone in TGB. Or FFYa.
      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


      My new novel:

      Maledictions: The Offering.

      Now in Paperback!

      Comment

      • Grandiagod
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 6122

        #153
        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

        Actually I've ran out of really good targets in those places =(

        Everyone left is either cool or too dumb to really troll. But this guy, his reactions are priceless. It's like he's Lex Luthor threatening to crush Superman or something.
        He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

        Comment

        • Ratchetlombax
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2008
          • 126

          #154
          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

          Don't make me nuke you. Nuking PWNS Flaming. Trust me on that.
          I've edited my real name out of my book. Tell me how to post it and I'll f*cking post it.

          Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
          I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
          /me is back.
          "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
          FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
          AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

          Comment

          • NFD
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2007
            • 4715

            #155
            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

            You can stop using asterisks in your profanity. Also you won't nuke anyone :]

            Also social Darwinism ftw :]

            Comment

            • Ratchetlombax
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2008
              • 126

              #156
              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

              I'm a f*cking thirteen year old. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT MY PARENTS WOULD DO IF I USED THE D*MN F-WORD WITHOUT A CENSOR?! I'd be gone from FFR FOREVER, grounded from my computer, and telekinetically fastened to a post.
              I am allowed to use the F-word if I censor it, though. And srsly, nobody's told me how to attach my story. This attachment thing is getting on my nerves, I've tried uploading twice and it still hasn't worked.

              Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
              I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
              /me is back.
              "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
              FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
              AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

              Comment

              • foilman8805
                smoke wheat hail satin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 5704

                #157
                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                Censoring it in the way you did it is actually against the rules because you're including more letters than the forum administrators would like.

                When I say ****, I don't censor it. I let the filter do it, and that's how it turns out. Don't censor it yourself.
                Last edited by foilman8805; 12-11-2008, 07:27 PM.

                Comment

                • NFD
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 4715

                  #158
                  Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                  Just post what you have in your first post by editing it.

                  Comment

                  • Temote
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 748

                    #159
                    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                    Alternatively, use rapidshare or sendspace or filefront etc.

                    I think there might be a maximum file size for attachments, and if the story's as long as you say, then it won't all fit into one post.

                    Comment

                    • Ratchetlombax
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 126

                      #160
                      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                      Originally posted by foilman8805
                      Censoring it yourself in the way you did it is actually against the rules because you're including more letters than the forum administrators would like.

                      When I say ****, I don't censor it. I let the filter do it, and that's how it turns out. Don't censor it yourself.
                      I don't like to actually type out the words. I'm a freak about grammar (I have punctuation everywhere, as you can see). But can I say f*** or is that one f already against the rules?

                      Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                      I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                      /me is back.
                      "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                      FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                      AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                      Comment

                      • foilman8805
                        smoke wheat hail satin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5704

                        #161
                        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                        Well maybe it's time that you let your balls drop a little and type '****' like a man.

                        It's not gonna kill you and I'm just trying to save you from getting bitched at by other people (perhaps even a mod) for evading the swear filter.

                        Do as you please. Just a heads up.

                        Also, this doesn't have anything to do with grammar.

                        Comment

                        • virus003
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 1822

                          #162
                          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                          Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
                          I'm a f*cking thirteen year old. CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT MY PARENTS WOULD DO IF I USED THE D*MN F-WORD WITHOUT A CENSOR?! I'd be gone from FFR FOREVER, grounded from my computer, and telekinetically fastened to a post.
                          I am allowed to use the F-word if I censor it, though. And srsly, nobody's told me how to attach my story. This attachment thing is getting on my nerves, I've tried uploading twice and it still hasn't worked.
                          Are you saying your parents read your posts?

                          Originally posted by XUioX
                          too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                          Originally posted by roundb0x
                          i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          stop back seat modding its annoying

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #163
                            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                            I refuse to read his so called work if his name is not included.

                            The logic behind the anonymity is ridiculous if he really thinks he might get published.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #164
                              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                              oh wait, he's in a master's degree program.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Ratchetlombax
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 126

                                #165
                                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                                FJ, I edited the name part to say 'by Ratchetlombax,' because none of you are close enough friends with me (in REAL LIFE) for me to reveal my name (in REAL LIFE).
                                Last edited by Ratchetlombax; 12-11-2008, 08:01 PM.

                                Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                                I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                                /me is back.
                                "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                                FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                                AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                                Comment

                                Working...