FFR Fanfiction--RL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kairon
    Still Defiantly Index
    • Nov 2005
    • 377

    #121
    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

    And while we're making things impossible, diagonal scroll as well.


    i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

    Comment

    • Ratchetlombax
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2008
      • 126

      #122
      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

      But what happens...when Kairon succeeds?
      D*mn you, writer's block...I'm trying to figure that out...
      Maybe Tass could teleport in (because he's f*cking Tass) and rescue Kairon, then proceed to destroy the lair...but Tater Tot has secretly constructed a second one, and is holding Fido prisoner...
      Edit: BTW, diagonal scroll isn't too difficult, I've AAA'd two songs with it.

      Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
      I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
      /me is back.
      "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
      FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
      AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

      Comment

      • Tater Tot
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 582

        #123
        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

        If you want to you can ask me for ideas for some random bull****. It's about all I'm good for. For example, why not have Tass blast a hole in the wall of my mountaintop fortress using a roflcopter he stole from my fleet? Also, the fortress could be guarded by cosplaying ninja furries, as their cosplay fur would keep them warm. Logically meaning, after tracking mr down to my mountaintop fortress, Tass would have either fought, or snuck past my ninja furries in order to steal the roflcopter in the first place. Perhaps he was guided there by a homing beacon on Kairon shaped like an arrow that he slipped on him at some earlier time?
        Last edited by Tater Tot; 12-7-2008, 10:12 PM.


        All images are links, click one and have fun!

        Comment

        • Ratchetlombax
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2008
          • 126

          #124
          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

          Originally posted by Tater Tot
          If you want to you can ask me for ideas for some random bull****. It's about all I'm good for.
          Thanks, I really need it right about now! XD
          Originally posted by Tater Tot
          why not have Tass blast a hole in the wall of my mountaintop fortress using a roflcopter he stole from my fleet? Also, the fortress could be guarded by cosplaying ninja furries, as their cosplay fur would keep them warm. Logically meaning, after tracking mr down to my mountaintop fortress, Tass would have either fought, or snuck past my ninja furries in order to steal the roflcopter in the first place. Perhaps he was guided there by a homing beacon on Kairon shaped like an arrow that he slipped on him at some earlier time?
          ROFL, awesome ideas. Granted, I'm still a n00b, so perhaps you could explain to me just what a furry is? Srsly, I've heard of them from every corner of the forums...
          Also, how would Tass blast a hole in the wall? Maybe he'd secretly discovered your ultimate weapon, the ROFL Nuke, and fired it into the mountain. Or...he could just punch straight into it, inducing a landslide (because he's f*cking Tass).
          Anyway, I'm trying to think of a way for one of your roflcopters to take down Tass (how impossible is that? 0.o Maybe with an OMG missile, or WTF bomb?) so that he gets imprisoned and then has to challenge the you at SSR to escape. Of course, being f*cking Tass, he'll win, right? But you'll catch him again later. Then, somehow...EAG goes evil and joins you...
          Still tossing ideas around...*juggles three ideas, misses and hits the computer with one* oh, noes!

          Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
          I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
          /me is back.
          "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
          FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
          AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

          Comment

          • Tater Tot
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 582

            #125
            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

            If there's going to be a nuke you can call it the nubbinator or n00bclear missle / bomb. It can be a special nuke specifically created to set everyone skill back to it's most pathetic level.

            As for furries, they're people with a fur fetish as far as I can tell. Anybody want to verify that?

            Every roflcopter comes standard equipped with OMG missles , surround sound audio system, and as an added bonus, a cupholder!

            Tass can just use one of the missles to make a hole in the wall.

            Edit: If you need ideas, it would probably be best to keep them to private messages so as not to leak much of the plot.
            Last edited by Tater Tot; 12-8-2008, 11:05 PM.


            All images are links, click one and have fun!

            Comment

            • Kairon
              Still Defiantly Index
              • Nov 2005
              • 377

              #126
              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL



              Currently thinking of totally epic ideas. May or may not contain vital plot points. I can post 'em here or PM 'em to ya later. Which do you prefer?


              i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

              Comment

              • DoctorSerpentine
                Banned
                • Nov 2007
                • 412

                #127
                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                so how about that PM

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #128
                  Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                  Why are you pretending to write something that you aren't writing? Being a bullshitter is cute when you're 13 but pretty soon it's going to land you in deep trouble. Stop trying to pretend you're something you're not.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Ratchetlombax
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 126

                    #129
                    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                    Originally posted by Tater Tot
                    If there's going to be a nuke you can call it the nubbinator or n00bclear missle / bomb. It can be a special nuke specifically created to set everyone skill back to it's most pathetic level.

                    As for furries, they're people with a fur fetish as far as I can tell. Anybody want to verify that?

                    Every roflcopter comes standard equipped with OMG missles , surround sound audio system, and as an added bonus, a cupholder!

                    Tass can just use one of the missles to make a hole in the wall.

                    Edit: If you need ideas, it would probably be best to keep them to private messages so as not to leak much of the plot.
                    I think it should be called the /n00bclear (like a slash command). But, yeah, I'm not going to leak any more of the plot...just PM me.
                    Furries are people with a love for anthropomorphism of animals...therefore, I am also a furry.

                    Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                    I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                    /me is back.
                    "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                    FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                    AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                    Comment

                    • Ratchetlombax
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 126

                      #130
                      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                      Originally posted by DoctorSerpentine
                      so how about that PM
                      By the way, spamming someone better than u is NOT THE WAY TO GET A TOP SECRET BOOK FROM THEM.

                      Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                      I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                      /me is back.
                      "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                      FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                      AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                      Comment

                      • DoctorSerpentine
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 412

                        #131
                        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                        oh yeah well i won the pulitzer prize for being awesome when i was 3 so there take that
                        Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
                        i published a book 8)
                        Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
                        TOP SECRET BOOK
                        oh okay
                        Last edited by DoctorSerpentine; 12-9-2008, 05:29 PM.

                        Comment

                        • Tater Tot
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 582

                          #132
                          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                          Thanks for clearing up the whole furry thing kairon. It's good to know it's not all about sex.


                          All images are links, click one and have fun!

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #133
                            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Ratchetlombax
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 126

                              #134
                              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                              Originally posted by DoctorSerpentine
                              oh yeah well i won the pulitzer prize for being awesome when i was 3 so there take that
                              I'm just barely a teenager, I've published three books (or at least sent them to Ballantine Books in request of publication), I'm relatively skillful with Quantum Chromodynamics and General Relativity (try learning both, you'll see the difficulty!). Oooh, what now?
                              *Tries to snap, but gets nuke'd by Tass*

                              Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                              I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                              /me is back.
                              "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                              FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                              AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #135
                                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                                Google: difficult subjects
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...