FFR Fanfiction--RL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Superfreak04
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Jan 2007
    • 2407

    #31
    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

    May I be included in this? If it isn't to much to ask for, thanks.

    Comment

    • i love you
      Live a wonderful life~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 7315

      #32
      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

      I wanna be in too! I mean just look at my screenname.

      <---------------
      ===============================
      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
      ===============================

      Comment

      • richyrich55
        Wait... what?
        • Feb 2005
        • 1263

        #33
        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

        Originally posted by TC_llama499
        in, everyone needs a llama for transportation right? lol
        I could use a llama, how much for one?
        Originally Posted by Afrobean
        Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
        Originally Posted by MrRubix
        I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
        Originally Posted by rushyrulz
        I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
        R.I.P. Jellygod

        Comment

        • funmonkey54
          The Chill Keeper
          • Oct 2007
          • 4127

          #34
          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

          In as the lovable hobo that sleeps on the front yard speaking in poetic form then getting emotional and immediately falling asleep due to my narcoleptic bound life.

          Comment

          • Adamaja456
            Absurd
            • Dec 2006
            • 6433

            #35
            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

            put me in there pl0x


            582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
            602 AAAs(517+23+62)
            People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
            DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
            ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
            4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
            Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
            dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

            Comment

            • ieatyourlvllol
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 3221

              #36
              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

              add blazze lol

              Comment

              • Coolboyrulez0
                VICES
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2006
                • 10042

                #37
                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                sure, throw me in there.
                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                Comment

                • nuclearsamurai
                  huehuehue
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1211

                  #38
                  Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                  Count me in with a ridiculous love affair with Panic4Me. xD

                  Comment

                  • robertsona
                    missa in h-moll
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4000

                    #39
                    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                    If you want a good story you won't accept everyone who wants to be in that nobody knows and only have popular people/people who everyone knows

                    not in

                    Comment

                    • Redorigami
                      Call me Massive Swallow
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3162

                      #40
                      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                      Holy **** this is not a story unless I am in it being a ****ing sexy bitch

                      You might want to consider adding me
                      Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                      The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                      Originally posted by spreadNv
                      Got dibs on La Camp.
                      Oh right, Im not any good.
                      Got dibs on Pita.

                      Comment

                      • Ratchetlombax
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 126

                        #41
                        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                        Sorry, I was sleeping for the first time in half the week...
                        Anyway, if any of you have heard of A Month On Obliteration Row (The 154-page first book of my TZA trilogy) you'll know that I'm pretty good at writing stories with truly massive numbers of characters.

                        Also, I've started work on my movie, and I've officially decided to post it on YouTube when I'm done...hopefully in three weeks' time

                        Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                        I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                        /me is back.
                        "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                        FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                        AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                        Comment

                        • virus003
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 1822

                          #42
                          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                          Originally posted by richyrich55
                          I could use a llama, how much for one?
                          Dude, the llama's cousin is where all the money is.

                          Originally posted by XUioX
                          too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                          Originally posted by roundb0x
                          i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          stop back seat modding its annoying

                          Comment

                          • Tater Tot
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 582

                            #43
                            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                            May I be so bold as to ask if I might be included?
                            I could be a villain or something, I'm devious like that.
                            Last edited by Tater Tot; 11-28-2008, 03:09 PM.


                            All images are links, click one and have fun!

                            Comment

                            • nuclearsamurai
                              huehuehue
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1211

                              #44
                              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                              Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
                              Also, I've started work on my movie, and I've officially decided to post it on YouTube when I'm done...hopefully in three weeks' time
                              We should all be in it.

                              Comment

                              • Ratchetlombax
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 126

                                #45
                                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                                Originally posted by Tater Tot
                                May I be so bold as to ask if I might be included?
                                I could be a villain or something, I'm devious like that.
                                I guess so...you can be that guy flying the roflcopter, trying to destoy the Penta-Opteron drive powering Spash Spash Revolution...my brain's been liquified due to all the work I've put into it trying to come up with a good plot...

                                Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                                I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                                /me is back.
                                "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                                FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                                AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                                Comment

                                Working...