FFR Fanfiction--RL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ratchetlombax
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2008
    • 126

    #106
    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

    By "acting like absolute retards," do you mean literally, or, like, just acting dumb? There's a difference, you know (in most cases).
    Really, I want to know.

    Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
    I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
    /me is back.
    "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
    FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
    AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

    Comment

    • DoctorSerpentine
      Banned
      • Nov 2007
      • 412

      #107
      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

      still haven't gotten that PM

      Comment

      • NFD
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2007
        • 4715

        #108
        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

        Yeah I sent you a PM too with my SSR title.

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #109
          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

          Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
          By "acting like absolute retards," do you mean literally, or, like, just acting dumb? There's a difference, you know (in most cases).
          Really, I want to know.
          I'm less than politely telling people to stop trolling you.
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          • Tater Tot
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 582

            #110
            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

            I really want to see the video.... <.<


            All images are links, click one and have fun!

            Comment

            • Ratchetlombax
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2008
              • 126

              #111
              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

              If anyone wants to know...my latest addition (or edition, they're both right) is so:
              MrRubix couldn't believe his eyes. On the screen in front of him was a display of what he knew was not plausible; yet somehow it was happening; Kairon, the world's foremost index player, was AAA'ing Death Piano.
              "Wait, isn't that impossible?" Artamis asked, pointing to the nonstop Perfect judgments scrolling up the screen.
              "Hacks!" Tater Tot called out.
              "WTF? Knock it off!" Kairon exclaimed. Though he was undaunted by the jumpjacks, whose mere sight drove 00bs home, crying, he was wholly hellbent on AAA'ing the song that he'd started practicing nearly a year and a half earlier.
              "LOL," Tater Tot said to EAG. "I'm pretty sure he's got a bot running."
              "Will you just shut up?!" Kairon yelled. The jumpjacks were finished, and he was now focusing on the second burst.
              "Srsly," Synth said, "cut it out, or I will ban you."
              "You should back off," RL agreed. "He's got awesome bannage skills."
              "I heard that!" Synth said, and then slowly turned to Tass, a smile spreading across his face. "You thinking what I'm thinking, Tass?"
              "I am, Synth," Tass said, the same malicious snarl curling across his face.
              "Oh, noes," RL said, shaking his head. "NOOOO!!"
              But it was too late; with Tass holding Ctrl, and Synth slamming his extended middle finger down on B, RL was banned.
              Things were suddenly much easier for Kairon, though he was so focused he did not realize RL was being banned until he said "NOOOO!!"
              However, he was rapidly approaching the "WTF Point" of Death Piano, the soft, easier part in the middle. The exotic stream of the WTF Point, coupled with the immense challenges of playing index (despite its potential AAA'ing power), made the WTF Point a rather tough part of Death Piano.
              "How is this even possible?" MrRubix whispered softly, praying that he was being quiet enough for Tass not to hear him.
              He then realized with horror that Tass had telepathic skillz.
              "I'm onto you, Rubix," Tass said.
              "Better watch yourself," Synth warned, "or I'll have Optimus Prime v3.5 throw you out again."
              MrRubix was startled when he heard a loud, dissonant chord--then he realized it was the final burst of Death Piano. He watched the judgments carefully, and saw that they were still all Perfects.
              "He's inhuman," EAG thought. "What do you think, Tass?"
              "Oh, he's human all right," Tass replied in telepathy. "But he has been practicing for more than a year."
              "Right," EAG said, and resumed his detailed analysis of the game.
              Kairon was on a roll; jimerax was watching as well, and they both saw the judgments obstinately persisting in their Perfection. The 16th jumpstream following the short sequence of jumpjacks in the final burst were replaced by a 12th jumpstream, then another 16th. This stream, however, seemed to gradually be speeding up, and in moments they would reach the final 32nd trill.
              "I've had enough," MrRubix whispered to Tass, and moved towards the exit. Unfortunately, MrRubix had once again gotten himself drunk, and as he stumbled towards the exit, his left foot caught on his right shoelace, and he tripped. As most human beings, MrRubix held out both arms as straight as he could to try and regain balance. He failed to regain balance and fell bodily to the ground, but it was not the resulting bruise along his right arm, but the thing his right arm had hit, that caught their attention.
              By terrible mischance, MrRubix had tripped at the very end of the 32nd trill, where the 48th rolls were; when he flung his arms out to steady himself, his right arm collided with Kairon's right shoulder.
              "NO!" Kairon gasped. As he stared in disbelief at the monitor, he saw the previous 48 nonstop hours of playing FFR all be for naught.
              On the screen was a rank of 1; the score 3,801,875; 2,453 MAX Combo; 0 Boos; 0 Misses; 0 Averages; 2,452 Perfects; and 1 good.
              1 Good. Kairon had Blackflagged Death Piano.
              In fury, Kairon removed from his belt the small hammer he always carried with him, and smashed the computer monitor to pieces.
              "WTH are you doing?!" AOD_ELEMENT said.
              Kairon then proceeded to pick up the keyboard, and threw it with a sudden burst of adrenaline. He had been aiming for MrRubix, but he was still drunk, and accidentally stumbled out of the path of the projectile.
              It hit Tass squarely in the throat and cut off his head.
              "CR*P!!!" Synth yelled. "You've decapitated Tass!!"
              Tass's head grew back in seconds, to Kairon's surprise. "Easy," Tass said to Synth. "Now just bring Optimus Prime V3.5 in to finish the job."
              Synth nodded, and once more, Tass held his finger on Ctrl, and Synth extended his middle finger, but instead hit K. He didn't want to ban everybody; he only wanted to prevent casualties, and kicking everyone else from the room was the fastest way to do that.
              "Oh, cr*p," Kairon said.
              "It's all over now," Synth said, snarling. He and Tass teleported out of the room, and Synth's car took their place. But it was far more potent than the average Bugatti Veyron; it transformed momentarily into a huge robotic machine with a red up arrow on its iron chest.
              It was O.P. V3.5.

              Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
              I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
              /me is back.
              "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
              FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
              AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #112
                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
                I didn't want Who_Cares973 to think I was insulting him.
                it's not like you're the first person to use the "who cares" line on me lol

                Comment

                • NFD
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 4715

                  #113
                  Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                  You might add to the fact that AOD is perma banned.

                  Comment

                  • fido123
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 4245

                    #114
                    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                    If you could add me in that would be pretty cool. Don't have to if you don't want to.

                    Comment

                    • NFD
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 4715

                      #115
                      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                      He closed it fido.

                      Comment

                      • Ratchetlombax
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 126

                        #116
                        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                        Er...I'm editing it, so...one more person won't hurt. So, what would you be, fido?

                        Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                        I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                        /me is back.
                        "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                        FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                        AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                        Comment

                        • robertsona
                          missa in h-moll
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4000

                          #117
                          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                          a furry

                          Comment

                          • Tater Tot
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 582

                            #118
                            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                            Yay! And now all I need is a bitchin scene showing me doing the impossible, that's right, AAA'ing Excite Bike. :O

                            Ps, I can keep fido in a cage in my lair of villainy and let him loose upon unsuspecting intruders.


                            All images are links, click one and have fun!

                            Comment

                            • Ratchetlombax
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 126

                              #119
                              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                              ROFL, SDG'ing VROFL!
                              How about that for impossible?
                              Then you take Kairon prisoner and make him do it with dark on...that would be evil...
                              Perfect for my next chapter.

                              Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                              I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                              /me is back.
                              "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                              FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                              AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                              Comment

                              • tangomango
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1134

                                #120
                                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                                Make him do it with stealth mode on.

                                Comment

                                Working...