FFR Fanfiction--RL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dandandamdandan1111
    the baker man
    • Jun 2007
    • 2176

    #16
    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

    ill be in ahah

    Comment

    • Ratchetlombax
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2008
      • 126

      #17
      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

      Originally posted by Artamis
      While I'm not really sure where this is going to lead, I suppose I'll bite the bullet and ask to be in. I'm actually impressed you put the umlaut in its proper spot too. Judging by your spelling and grammar thus far, I'll say it's a risk worth taking.

      Now, as far as skills go... can I decide later?
      Of course! As I said, you won't be in right at the start, and when I start working on it tomorrow night, just PM me and I'll incorporate your ideas into my story.

      BTW, I'd never write something bad about anyone at FFR, newbies included. You've got nothing to worry about, but that's your decision till I write it.

      Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
      I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
      /me is back.
      "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
      FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
      AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

      Comment

      • richyrich55
        Wait... what?
        • Feb 2005
        • 1263

        #18
        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

        Yo ratchet, add me k? Make my part something that has to do with Phynx, Me, and the Razer Lycosa keyboard.

        p.s.
        I'm going to my mom's later today to wait for the UPS guy to deliver my new keyboard <3
        Last edited by richyrich55; 11-28-2008, 07:15 AM.
        Originally Posted by Afrobean
        Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
        Originally Posted by MrRubix
        I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
        Originally Posted by rushyrulz
        I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
        R.I.P. Jellygod

        Comment

        • Kairon
          Still Defiantly Index
          • Nov 2005
          • 377

          #19
          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

          Hey, maybe I'm about to AAA Death Piano with my awesome index skittlez but then someone bumps into me causing me to get 1 good at the end which infuriates me so much that I throw the keyboard like Oddjob's hat, decapitating Tass (who regenerates because he's f**king Tass) and then I jump out the window onto Synth's truck (which transforms and throws me into the next city, because, as we all know, Synth drives Optimus Prime.)

          Just, y'know... brainstorming...


          i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

          Comment

          • richyrich55
            Wait... what?
            • Feb 2005
            • 1263

            #20
            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

            Synth drives Optimus Prime?

            HOYL CRAP
            Originally Posted by Afrobean
            Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
            Originally Posted by MrRubix
            I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
            Originally Posted by rushyrulz
            I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
            R.I.P. Jellygod

            Comment

            • Ratchetlombax
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2008
              • 126

              #21
              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

              Originally posted by richyrich55
              Yo ratchet, add me k? Make my part something that has to do with Phynx, Me, and the Razer Lycosa keyboard.

              p.s.
              I'm going to my mom's later today to to wait for the UPS guy to deliver my new keyboard <3
              Cool idea, you're in, but...what exactly is the Razer Lycosa keyboard?

              Originally posted by Kairon
              Hey, maybe I'm about to AAA Death Piano with my awesome index skittlez but then someone bumps into me causing me to get 1 good at the end which infuriates me so much that I throw the keyboard like Oddjob's hat, decapitating Tass (who regenerates because he's f**king Tass) and then I jump out the window onto Synth's truck (which transforms and throws me into the next city, because, as we all know, Synth drives Optimus Prime.)

              Just, y'know... brainstorming...
              BF'ing Death Piano, rofl. I can feel the fury burning inside you already...
              Ideas are neat, but, JAQ, how do you AAA Death Piano with index? I mean no offense, but...there are a bunch of hands and quads in that song...
              Still, good ideas.

              Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
              I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
              /me is back.
              "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
              FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
              AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

              Comment

              • Kairon
                Still Defiantly Index
                • Nov 2005
                • 377

                #22
                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                Who says you need more than 2 fingers to hit hands and quads?


                i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

                Comment

                • richyrich55
                  Wait... what?
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 1263

                  #23
                  Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                  Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
                  Cool idea, you're in, but...what exactly is the Razer Lycosa keyboard?



                  The Lycosa is sex in a keyboard. Phynx uses it to rape FFR.
                  Originally Posted by Afrobean
                  Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
                  Originally Posted by MrRubix
                  I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
                  Originally Posted by rushyrulz
                  I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
                  R.I.P. Jellygod

                  Comment

                  • Ratchetlombax
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 126

                    #24
                    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                    Originally posted by Kairon
                    Who says you need more than 2 fingers to hit hands and quads?
                    Just curious, because excluding typos in Word, I don't ever hit two keys on my board with one hand. No offense, like I recall saying.

                    Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                    I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                    /me is back.
                    "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                    FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                    AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                    Comment

                    • Kairon
                      Still Defiantly Index
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 377

                      #25
                      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                      No offense taken. It's a difficult skill to pick up but it's not impossible. Although nobody else does it, because generally if your at the level of playing songs with hands and quads in them, chances are you've already switched to spread.

                      Not me though! -stands proudly-


                      i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

                      Comment

                      • Ratchetlombax
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 126

                        #26
                        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                        Okay, official announcement for my fanfiction:
                        Title is Spash Spash Revolution, and it will NOT be a written file. It will instead be a movie, which I've found is the easiest way to do this.

                        Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                        I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                        /me is back.
                        "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                        FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                        AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #27
                          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                          i wish to be the party animal in this here thing

                          Comment

                          • sumzup
                            (+ (- (/ (* 1 2) 3) 4) 5)
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1398

                            #28
                            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                            Movie? Sweet.

                            Comment

                            • Ratchetlombax
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 126

                              #29
                              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              i wish to be the party animal in this here thing
                              Who cares? lol, you're in, I guess.

                              In case you didn't notice, I made a pun there.

                              Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                              I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                              /me is back.
                              "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                              FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                              AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                              Comment

                              • TC_llama499
                                Resident Rock Climber
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 1573

                                #30
                                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                                in, everyone needs a llama for transportation right? lol

                                Comment

                                Working...