FFR Fanfiction--RL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • foilman8805
    smoke wheat hail satin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 5704

    #166
    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

    I'm not gonna lie, you sound incredibly foolish, RL.

    You scared someone's gonna steal your identity or something? lol

    Comment

    • Ratchetlombax
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2008
      • 126

      #167
      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

      I'm socially immature. Tis the price I pay for my 188 IQ.
      To virus, yes, my parents read and approve what I post (including this).
      Now, dorama has my first book, TZA I. Don't believe me? Ask him. I'll PM him letting him know it's safe to send it.
      GOT IT?
      GOOD.
      BYE.

      Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
      I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
      /me is back.
      "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
      FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
      AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #168
        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

        ok, it's good to know that once your **** gets published your readers will automatically be considered close friends of yours.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • NFD
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2007
          • 4715

          #169
          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

          If you have such a high IQ, why don't your parents trust your decision-making skills and allow you to be on the Internet alone?

          Comment

          • foilman8805
            smoke wheat hail satin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 5704

            #170
            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

            Originally posted by Ratchetlombax
            I'm socially immature.
            I've actually gathered this much about you just by observing your posting.

            You're trying really hard to impress everyone so that you'll fit in is the other thing I've observed as well.

            Comment

            • All_That_Chaz
              Supreme Dictator For Life
              • Apr 2004
              • 5874

              #171
              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

              How about instead of trying so hard to convince people you're smarter than they are you go ahead and write your little story? This is the lit forum after all.

              EDIT: And another thing, is this account an alt or something? This account joined in September. I hardly think knowledge of the community over the past three months is enough to base a story off of.
              Last edited by All_That_Chaz; 12-11-2008, 09:13 PM.
              Back to "Back to Earth"
              Originally posted by FoJaR
              dammit chaz
              Originally posted by FoJaR
              god dammit chaz
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

              Comment

              • Patashu
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 8609

                #172
                Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                playing ffr is something you cannot romanticize

                /thread
                Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                Comment

                • Ratchetlombax
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 126

                  #173
                  Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                  I play FFR a lot. Now, if this stupid Internet thing will just let me upload my story to mediafire, all will be well with the world.
                  Also, I just remembered, I have signed up with an alternate account, but that was a long time ago.

                  Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
                  I memorize the layout of the female anatomy before I don my blindfold. Would this be a similar technique with the Rubik's cube? Sometimes I wonder if I ever get a DNF. (Did Not Finish)
                  /me is back.
                  "I'm a genius, not an engineer."--Aramis, The Man in the Iron Mask
                  FC's: >70; Best FC: Grand Galop Chromatique
                  AAA's: 27; Best AAA: Let it Snow {Heavy}

                  Comment

                  • xealix
                    One Among The Fence
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 680

                    #174
                    Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                    Originally posted by foilman8805
                    I've actually gathered this much about you just by observing your posting.

                    You're trying really hard to impress everyone so that you'll fit in is the other thing I've observed as well.
                    Golly gee!
                    for some reason that sounds just like me. Though i do not post in the forums to often.

                    I will use musical lyrics for my siggy.
                    "In the cradle we are helpless, but on our feet we are fatal" - The Dear Hunter

                    Comment

                    • Patashu
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 8609

                      #175
                      Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                      I fail to believe you can't upload a text document anywhere

                      did you try pastebin?
                      Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                      http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                      Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                      http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                      Comment

                      • dorama
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 87

                        #176
                        Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                        Surprise Turnaround Time:
                        I'm Doctor's alt.

                        Comment

                        • DoctorSerpentine
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 412

                          #177
                          Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                          Here's a great excerpt from the book that I know you will want to read over and over again:


                          In ten minutes the puzzle was completed, which John considered to be a relatively terrific time, seeing as how the puzzle contained over 250 separate angles.
                          “Whoa,” Andrew gasped. “That was fast.”
                          “Well,” John said, smiling amiably, “You have to know these things to get into a master’s degree course by the time you turn 13.”


                          You have been graced.
                          Amen.

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #178
                            Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                            ****

                            I asked for him to send me one of his books through mail, seeing as its already published (this way he can replace his name with his username; aren't I so considerate? ;*)

                            This is the best **** I have ever read. Blows anything I've ever read clear out of the water. You guys are such nonbelievers. Shame on all of you.

                            ily bro non-homo
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • MalReynolds
                              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 6571

                              #179
                              Re: FFR Fanfiction--RL

                              Yeah, this has gone on long enough. Sorry, feel free to open a new thread with your actual fiction in it, but this is no longer a discussion. It's a really gross ass-reaming.
                              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                              My new novel:

                              Maledictions: The Offering.

                              Now in Paperback!

                              Comment

                              Working...