ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iironiic
    D6 FFR Legacy Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2009
    • 4342

    #46
    Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    I have a feeling this has something to do with combining/splitting the lumps of sugar to change the amount of "lumps" you have to desired amount.
    If this is true, you can distribute 4 lumps for each tea. With the remaining 2 lumps, combine them and divide them by thirds and give each tea a third, leaving with five total lumps each xD

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #47
      Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

      3 in the first cup, 3 in the second cup, and 8 in the third cup (that's an oddly high amount of sugar to put into one cup of tea.) ?.?


      Comment

      • igotrhythm
        Fractals!
        • Sep 2004
        • 6535

        #48
        Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        3 in the first cup, 3 in the second cup, and 8 in the third cup (that's an oddly high amount of sugar to put into one cup of tea.) ?.?
        It was 1-1-12 in the book from which I took that last problem, but I'll take that as well.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

        Comment

        • andy-o24
          Married Man
          • May 2006
          • 1528

          #49
          Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

          A red house is made of red bricks.
          A blue house is made of blue bricks.
          A yellow house is made of yellow bricks.
          What is a greenhouse made of?

          A boat is docked on the pier and a ladder is hanging off the boat. The ladder has 3 rungs, each 1 foot apart. If the water level rises 3 feet, how many rungs will be submerged?

          Also, post 1000. Was going to save it, but I couldn't resist.

          -o24
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

          When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #50
            Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

            Originally posted by andy-o24
            A red house is made of red bricks.
            A blue house is made of blue bricks.
            A yellow house is made of yellow bricks.
            What is a green house made of?

            A boat is docked on the pier and a ladder is hanging off the boat. The ladder has 3 rungs, each 1 foot apart. If the water level rises 3 feet, how many rungs will be submerged?

            Also, post 1000. Was going to save it, but I couldn't resist.

            -o24
            1: glass
            2: can't tell, because you didn't say how many rungs were off in the beginning.
            the answer though would be that number, cause a boat floats.


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • iironiic
              D6 FFR Legacy Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2009
              • 4342

              #51
              Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

              One extra square?!?!

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #52
                Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                @iironiic: A square is a rectangle, but a rectangle cannot be a square unless all its sides are equal

                /confused
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • iironiic
                  D6 FFR Legacy Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 4342

                  #53
                  Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                  Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                  @iironiic: A square is a rectangle, but a rectangle cannot be a square unless all its sides are equal

                  /confused
                  True, but where is the extra square coming from?! D:

                  Comment

                  • MarioNintendo
                    Expect delays.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4181

                    #54
                    Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                    How many fingers are there in 10 hands?

                    Long live the arcade!

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #55
                      Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                      The dimensions of that image is 200x201

                      Whoever tried making that image to be a square by dimension size failed

                      LOL
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • ninjaKIWI
                        plain old ugly ass dumbas
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 3307

                        #56
                        Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                        Originally posted by YOSHl
                        1: glass
                        2: can't tell, because you didn't say how many rungs were off in the beginning.
                        the answer though would be that number, cause a boat floats.
                        The boat will just float up with the water.
                        Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                        "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                        "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                        "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                        "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                        "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                        "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                        Comment

                        • XCV
                          has nice tits
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 744

                          #57
                          Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                          Originally posted by iironiic
                          True, but where is the extra square coming from?! D:
                          SAM LOYD

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #58
                            Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                            Originally posted by iironiic
                            One extra square?!?!

                            ?_? I'm confused how you're supposed to "solve" this. There's... not an extra square. xD The triangles and weird trapezoid shapes are just placed differently.


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • prefx
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 805

                              #59
                              Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                              @iironiic: A square is a rectangle, but a rectangle cannot be a square unless all its sides are equal

                              /confused
                              All of the shapes having different sides (And in pairs of 2 the same and 2 the same I guess) also having slanted angular edges could in theory I believe change the total area... wait no that sounds retarded. SOMETHING ABOUT THE ANGLES AND SHIT G_G
                              Someone make me a cool siggy?

                              Originally posted by MrRubix
                              Like, grind2 feels like what would happen if Dead and Direct had sex with Frictional Nevada and had a sick, warped lovechild on crack, and then that child took an epic dump on your lawn. That dump = grind2
                              Second Place in D4 of Popsicle_3000's Christmas Spectacular GG Megamon

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #60
                                Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                                ?_? I'm confused how you're supposed to "solve" this. There's... not an extra square. xD The triangles and weird trapezoid shapes are just placed differently.
                                I hope it doesn't have to do with the entire image because it's not 200x200 or 201x201, it's 200x201 lmfaoooo
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...