ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • supermousie
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 1074

    #121
    Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

    Originally posted by Shikari
    Portugal
    Brazil
    Nepal
    Senegal

    Is there a 5th country?_?
    Israel. Jae got them all apart from Senegal.
    Originally posted by aperson
    yolo

    Comment

    • Shikari
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2010
      • 2055

      #122
      Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

      Originally posted by MarioNintendo


      For anybody out there who never met this neat illusion:

      Which way does the ballerina spin?
      I never understood how the **** this gif works, but I can make her spin for whatever side I want. You just have to focus on the feet.

      EDIT:
      Originally posted by supermousie
      Israel.
      Oh yeah, Israel, lol

      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Shikari for resident profile artist

      Comment

      • DarknessXoXLight
        sonder
        • Mar 2007
        • 2279

        #123
        Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

        Originally posted by nois-or-e

        A A A A ? A A A A A A

        What is the missing letter?
        Is it N? It's N, isn't it. If I'm thinking of the correct riddle..


        Here's a riddle I always enjoyed. It's super easy though. :3

        A man built a rectangular house with all four sides facing south. A bear walked past the house. What color is the bear?

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #124
          Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

          Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
          A man built a rectangular house with all four sides facing south. A bear walked past the house. What color is the bear?
          White, it's a polar bear.
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • hi19hi19
            lol happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 12194

            #125
            Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

            Israel
            portugal senegal brazil nepal... sigh why am i doing this


            Comment

            • nois-or-e
              SponCon Aficionado
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 3250

              #126
              Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

              Originally posted by supermousie
              Israel. Jae got them all apart from Senegal.
              Actually, to be fair. . .

              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
              edit: what I have
              Brazil, Israel, Nepal, Portugal


              edit2: Rubix if there isn't a fifth, I'm going to castrate you

              edit3: yeah I don't care anymore, took me less than two minutes to come up with the first four but can't scrounge up a fifth with an additional twenty minutes, gay
              Originally posted by nois-or-e
              Rob, the fifth is Senegal ;D
              . . . I was just offering Rob the final part of the answer he needed.


              Originally posted by nois-or-e
              A A A A ? A A A A A A

              What is the missing letter?
              Originally posted by DarknessXoXLight
              Is it N? It's N, isn't it. If I'm thinking of the correct riddle..
              It is N, but i'll let others guess why it is N ;D

              Comment

              • DarknessXoXLight
                sonder
                • Mar 2007
                • 2279

                #127
                Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                Originally posted by nois-or-e
                It is N, but i'll let others guess why it is N ;D
                WOOO, I remember this from my first day of psychology where for some reason our homework was riddles. ^_^

                Comment

                • supermousie
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 1074

                  #128
                  Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                  Originally posted by nois-or-e
                  Actually, to be fair, I was just offering Rob the final part of the answer he needed.
                  Derp, that's what I get for not checking through the thread.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  yolo

                  Comment

                  • EzExZeRo7497
                    ⠀
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 6858

                    #129
                    Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                    Originally posted by nois-or-e

                    A A A A ? A A A A A A
                    When Maggie said that the answer is N I thought a bit,

                    Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, etc. etc.

                    I'm guessing it's because of that?

                    Comment

                    • Reincarnate
                      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 6332

                      #130
                      Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                      Haha good job guys -- the 5-countries-ending-in-L question is one of those deceptively tough riddles. Most people can get 3-4 of them, and most miss Senegal.

                      Comment

                      • Reincarnate
                        x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 6332

                        #131
                        Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                        Originally posted by flipsta_lombax


                        Believe it or not, Square A and B are the same color.
                        This riddle is probably one of the best mindfscks out there. Years ago, I had to pull it into Photoshop and test the hex values just to convince myself it was the real deal. What's crazy is that once you know it, you can tell they're the same color if you let your vision space out and "eyeball" both of them at the same time. But when I go back to looking at one versus the other, by god that top square looks so much darker.

                        Comment

                        • kjwkjw
                          >w<
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 2585

                          #132
                          Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                          You are in a race, and you pass the person in second place, only to be passed by another person.

                          What place are you in now?


                          Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                          Project Sekai 535

                          Comment

                          • 25thhour
                            I like max
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 2922

                            #133
                            Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                            Originally posted by kjwkjw
                            You are in a race, and you pass the person in second place, only to be passed by another person.

                            What place are you in now?
                            Third?
                            r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                            Comment

                            • kjwkjw
                              >w<
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 2585

                              #134
                              Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                              Originally posted by 25thhour
                              Third?
                              Huzzah, yes =w=


                              Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                              Project Sekai 535

                              Comment

                              • 25thhour
                                I like max
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 2922

                                #135
                                Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up

                                Originally posted by kjwkjw
                                Huzzah, yes =w=
                                \o/
                                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                                Comment

                                Working...