Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
From a forwarded email:
1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?
2. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
3. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
4. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
Originally posted by LongGone
From a forwarded email:
1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The
second child was named May. What was the third child's name?
2. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the
world?
3. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what
place would you be in now?
4. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other
field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another
field?
1. Johnny
2. Mt. Everest
3. 2nd
4. 9......... There must be a catch.
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
If the day before the day after tomorrow will be Saturday, and the day after the day before yesterday was Thursday, what is today?
The only one I could find so far.
EDIT:
You’re a bus driver. At the first stop 4 people get on. At the second stop 8 people on, at the third stop 2 people get off and, at the forth stop everyone got off. The question is what color are the bus drivers eyes?
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
Originally posted by Shikari
If the day before the day after tomorrow will be Saturday, and the day after the day before yesterday was Thursday, what is today?
The only one I could find so far.
Jesus christ Raph.
Friday?
edit:
Originally posted by Shikari
You’re a bus driver. At the first stop 4 people get on. At the second stop 8 people on, at the third stop 2 people get off and, at the forth stop everyone got off. The question is what color are the bus drivers eyes?
Keyword people will miss is You're a bus driver. Answer is whatever the reader's eye colour is.
Last edited by supermousie; 01-18-2012, 10:56 AM.
Reason: forgot to add "edit:" \o/
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
From a website (innuendos):
1. I assist an erection. Sometimes big balls hang from me. I'm called a big swinger. What am I?
2. A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first. What am I?
3. I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard. What am I?
4. All day long, it's in and out. I discharge loads from my shaft. Both men and women go down on me. What am I?
5. When I go in I cause pain. I cause you to spit and ask you not to swallow. I can fill your hole. What am I?
Comment