ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
Collapse
X
-
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place
The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place
Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXLet's put it this way: This file is fun.Comment
-
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
Assuming the buckets were identical to begin with, both buckets would weigh the same even after picking the brick in one of them, considering the contents of the bucket doesn't influence the bucket's weight.AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
Your reasoning is wrong.Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place
The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place
Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXLet's put it this way: This file is fun.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
displacement lol
also you have to assume that the stone the brick is made from is of the same density as water
Originally posted by ilikexdi want to be cucked by cirnoComment
-
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place
The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place
Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXLet's put it this way: This file is fun.Comment
-
Comment
-
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place
The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place
Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXLet's put it this way: This file is fun.Comment
-
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
Why do people go to bed?
Edit:// Because the bed doesn't come to them *knee slapper*
Time for me to get some rest.
I'll leave with one more -
Divide 30 by 1/2 then add 10, what do you get?Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 01-20-2012, 12:00 AM.Comment
-
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
70 :3AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.







Comment
-
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
Time.I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}
Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}
Comment
-
Re: ITT we ask easy riddles/questions that people screw up
The time has come,
winter is here
and those yellow bears disappear.
The time has past
as man looks back with a sigh
and a tear in his eye.
As time is held
boys cross their legs
but of course the toilet begs
As time marches on
Girls lose their blush
and swap a comb for their brush
As time passes
For those held high
their end is nigh
As time catches up
Everyone is equal
when we get to the final sequel
As time turns
Without it we have flour and water
With it we have breakfast for my daughter
As time revolves
How does one turn water and wine
into something so fine
As time runs out
The more in a minute you try and squeeze
the less you can do with ease.
As time ticks
All the time that has past
man cannot comprehend something so vast.







Comment
-
My Solo Simfiles
My Solo Simfiles Part 2


Originally posted by Chooferspeople age at a rate of about 1 year per yearComment



Comment