The State of the Flash Flash Revolution Address

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alainbryden
    Seen your member
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2003
    • 2873

    #76
    and here, folks, is our first candidate to use our new favorite ffr page: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares2.jpg
    ~NEIGH

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #77
      I couldn't agree with alain more.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • hydrojakep
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 2294

        #78
        PEOPLE.

        STOP GOING FUCKING OFFTOPIC.


        But like i said.

        Delete the chat.
        Idiots come here.



        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #79
          Originally posted by Aedak
          I haven't seen Kilga even once in chat. Unless he's talking about IRC then he's really not around that much.

          So, his say doesn't really matter too much if he doesn't understand what goes on there. No offense..
          My opinion very much means something on the topic of chat whining on the forums, which is what I'm discussing.

          I personally don't care what goes on in the chat, as long as it STAYS in the chat. I don't want to hear about it here, and neither does anyone else who doesn't frequent the chat. So I offered two possible solutions to that problem.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #80
            aww fuck i gotta go fix my damn sig again oh and ummm yeah fuck what ever i said about the sigs!
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #81
              SHUT UP NO ONE CARES

              GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD AND TAKE YOUR SIG CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • Anticrombie0909
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2003
                • 4683

                #82
                HEY, VASH

                SUP BRO

                NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SIG

                K?

                GO DIE

                YEAH

                THANKS

                Edit: High five, Kilga. We both posted the same thing at the same time. Know what they say about Great Minds? N' how they think alike? Eh? Ehh? Ahh, you don't get it.

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #83
                  Wow. You aren't funny.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #84
                    That comment was directed to anti right?
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • Squeek
                      let it snow~
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 14444

                      #85
                      Please keep the thread ontopic. The situation has been amended, no need to try to assess the damage of the amended situation.

                      This was the problem back when Anti made his topic. It's still a problem.

                      A FORUM IS NOT A CHAT ROOM NOR ARE THEY RELATED IN ANY WAY (Other than the fact that you type words and place them in a place where others can read them). Please refrain from confusing this once again.

                      ~Squeek

                      PS - Allow me to define a forum and the difference between one and a chat room.

                      A forum is a location for people to place thoughts and opinions about a topic matter.

                      A chat room is a location for idiots to spout off irrelevant patter about meaningless things.

                      The difference? In a forum you do not talk to an individual person about something that is offtopic. This rule has been bent slightly to allow the owning of noobs within the topic to put the situation that began to stray the topic from its tracks to rest. That is the only time off-topic posting can occur. If you want to talk to someone about something they mentioned in their post that does not relate to the topic, PM or AIM them.

                      Comment

                      • Anticrombie0909
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4683

                        #86
                        Wow. You aren't funny.
                        Wow. Wasn't meant to be. That's why I had HUGE OVERDOSEINGS of the BLATANT FUCKING SARCASM. Congratulations!
                        Your score: Fail/10

                        This was the problem back when Anti made his topic. It's still a problem.
                        Whoozawha? Which topic? I've made a large number of topics where I simply rant because it seemed like a good idea at the time. Please direct me to the specific one.

                        Comment

                        • QreepyBORIS
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 7454

                          #87
                          Vash is a good example of a person who needs a warning.

                          Stay on topic.


                          At this point, I think it would be okay for Synth to see this thread, and preferrably respond to it.

                          Signature subject to change.

                          THE ZERRRRRG.

                          Comment

                          • qualy
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 864

                            #88
                            Don't turn this topic into a flame war please... =/

                            If IRC were to be implemented instead of the current chat, the FFR chat link should go to the channel and there should be a link on the front page to download IRC (sorry if these were already mentioned... I basically just skimmed it after page 4).

                            Oh and the "in before lock" thing is starting up again, at least a few people anyway. That needs to stop, that's the exact kind of thing that people are complaining about. :/

                            Comment

                            • ad0gg
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 989

                              #89
                              Back on topic:

                              I like alainbryden's idea about the quiz on the rules. It is a good way to make sure people are reading the rules.

                              I also like the idea a reward system for good posters (I can't remember whose this was). Like if a mod or admin thinks you deserve it, you maybe gain access to a special forum, or something like that. And if you are bad, they can simply remove your privilages.

                              About the Garbage Bin: Rename it. That way people don't think it is for posting absolute trash and postwhoring.

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #90
                                Wow the only flame war that I remember was......well hell i dont remember what persons name was but i should get a warning for screwin up this thread by putting my sig in it.
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...