The State of the Flash Flash Revolution Address

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emccky
    Banned
    • Apr 2004
    • 4811

    #196
    Afro, in no ways is the forums going down related to you leaving at ALL. You aren't even a mod :/.. I think your giving yourself way too much credit.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #197
      chichiwa chisai desu.

      Originally posted by emccky
      Afro, in no ways is the forums going down related to you leaving at ALL. You aren't even a mod :/.. I think your giving yourself way too much credit.
      I knew someone was going to say something, so this is my official response: It was a joke. I'll be sure to add the facetious "jk" at the end from now on. And I thought my ellipses were enough to show that to be a joke...

      Comment

      Working...