TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #1141
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    yeah, when everybody was shitposting
    fair
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1142
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      I'd put sunfan higher up on my list than xiz just because historically scumfan has had issues with clearing too many people and struggling to decide on scumleans.

      I'll just lock sunfan as top scum for today.
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1143
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        Contradiction
        it wasn't that you were asking questions in and of itself. it was the questions you chose to ask and how you phrased them.

        i don't get why you told me that people had other reasons for thinking sunfan was scummy

        i don't know why you asked me if i agreed with tps

        i think asking me why i voted the way i did would have sufficed. i did leave a naked vote, and it's nai to ask about that really.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1144
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          how have 4 people not cast a vote

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1145
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            do people like backpack still

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1146
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              I'd put sunfan higher up on my list than xiz just because historically scumfan has had issues with clearing too many people and struggling to decide on scumleans.

              I'll just lock sunfan as top scum for today.
              the fuck you smoking
              I definitely have a more clear lynch as wolf than as town like inD said earlier
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1147
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                you're voting me for omgus now.

                even if i were contradicting myself, what does that mean gradiant?
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  I am considering voting Freezin for that post
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    OK the middle one was not a defense, but I think my point still stands

                    Gradiant is very cognizant of Celery's presence this phase so far, and ultimately I think the other posts act as defenses for him, despite him never directly reacting to anything Celery does (by directly engaging him for example)


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      you're voting me for omgus now.

                      even if i were contradicting myself, what does that mean gradiant?
                      does this mean i'm wolfy or just bad at twg. after a full phase, why does this warrant a vote on me?

                      why aren't you voting for sunfan? or... other people who have been posting throughout the day
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        DBP I think ur town but that looks like a silly reason to lynch someone on d0
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Normally I'm wary of lynching someone over potential connections but this is the best lead I have atm


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            the fuck you smoking
                            I definitely have a more clear lynch as wolf than as town like inD said earlier
                            Not from what I remember

                            Nice of you to finally notice me now that I'm scum leaning u
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Precarious
                              Unacceptable
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 208

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              precarious my vote is still on you
                              that means there's a real chance you can die
                              I'm well aware of that. The fact that you seem to feel the need to tell me that suggests that you don't actually want to vote me. If you have a better vote, make it.

                              Comment

                              • Syhto
                                BuMP it
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2466

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                I like what DBP is saying, it's actually pretty good
                                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                                Comment

                                Working...