TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1606
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    I'll have to go back and reread cause I'm only remembering bits and pieces
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1607
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      When I said par for the course for cel I was thinking about the dumb elephant talk he responded with. I missed anything after that.

      I'm playing so half cocked lmao
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1608
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by inDheart
        so what you're saying is, you voted someone for reactions 5 min to deadline, when you didn't seem to have your mind made up

        wat

        also did you change your mind overnight bc you kept your vote through deadline
        why are you not reading my posts ive made at least 10 explaining this dude???

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1609
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          When I said par for the course for cel I was thinking about the dumb elephant talk he responded with. I missed anything after that.

          I'm playing so half cocked lmao
          nah, its mostly that
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1610
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            i changed my mind during night phase, please read my posts. also ind saying that makes me want to not lynch funny anymore

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1611
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              i still might but, thats a big :thinking:

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1612
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I'm starting to think that the best way to get a read on blind is to piss him off
                You're such a dick lmao
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1613
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I am not clearing Prec for that. He seems like he couldve thought of that as a wolf. I do like his posts tho. His reads feel against the grain and I tend to like that. Beyond that, I really have to admit that I'm playing off of feel atm. Cel continues to be a wolf btw.
                  Also because wolf day chat

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1614
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Also because wolf day chat
                    well, that's a nonfactor in this particular example but
                    YOU'RE WELCOME WOLVES YOU'D BETTER BE UTILIZING THAT
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #1615
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Originally posted by Precarious
                      While I definitely stood to benefit last game with the competing fake claims, I really do believe that fake claims should be punished. Any sort of gambit doesn't outweigh the implicit lack of trust, nor the precedent it sets—particularly since I've seen towns get burned elsewhere ignoring fake claims. But it's worth distinguishing between outright, specific lies and internal inconsistencies. Everyone is likely guilty of the latter from time to time—I'll probably manage a few in this text wall. But while they shouldn't necessarily be a clarion call for an immediate lynch, internal inconsistency is definitely more scum-sided than town, because wolves are, by definition, putting on an act, and thus aren't actually working toward the goal of lynching all wolves. Thus, they're more likely to get their wires crossed when making cases—they're not actually trying to solve anything, they're just putting up what looks good, and would benefit the wolf victory condition long term.

                      The problem with an inconsistency like this is that it's certainly something a wolf might do; make a convenient case, then retract it when it stops being convenient. But because a wolf-case is always manufactured, how they get in and out of it can be lost along the way. But at the same time, inconsistency isn't solely a wolf failing, particularly in a game where gut reads and general intuition plays a large role. It can be difficult to fully explain how you feel sometimes (although I think it's good practice to at least try). So while I would hold that lynch all liars isn't necessarily bad advice, it should apply to clear, definitive lies, and less so to something like this. I kind of fall in the middle on this; I think it should be a point against Sun, but not a huge one.
                      so while we're on the topic of internal inconsistency, do you see the contradiction gradiant was trying to point out in funny's posts?

                      i've stared at it a couple times and tried to get other people to stare at it and am still a mess about it

                      also if you'd have to pick a suspect to say, put your vote on right now, who would that be

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1616
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        I'll take a look at funny and cel in a bit


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1617
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by Precarious
                          we can't even be sure of how many wolves there are for example.
                          What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What. What.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1618
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            why are you not reading my posts ive made at least 10 explaining this dude???
                            ???

                            i know why you have the read now bc that's what you've been explaining

                            what compelled you to vote him at the time

                            that's what i don't see

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1619
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              i changed my mind during night phase, please read my posts. also ind saying that makes me want to not lynch funny anymore
                              what in the mother fuck

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1620
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                ???

                                i know why you have the read now bc that's what you've been explaining

                                what compelled you to vote him at the time

                                that's what i don't see
                                oh

                                i didnt want to vote sunfan, and gradiant i was thinking about but ended up not because of how i was reading him earlier

                                i think then thought that dbp wasn't really creating conversation that was helping town, i think i remember saying it wasn't a strong read but i didn't think the two top wagons were gonna help us at that time

                                Comment

                                Working...