TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow. -
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
little bit less stressful*TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
No it's actually just as stressful bc now I dont know who the wolves are lmao. And I cant "meta" read yall very well yet cuz I'm new to this groupOriginally posted by ~jroddkeep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else wateverOriginally posted by ~Tao of DossarI never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I mean none of what you're saying is wrong or incorrect aside from saying ur unreadable, but I don't feel any better bout uTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I mean its more plausible
I'm less stressed when I'm town but not by much and its possible someone feels them to be the same stress level etc etc
rather than "not incorrect"TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Maybe I'm not unreadable but I'm probably less readable than a lot of you are bc I make it a point to be as unreadable as possibleOriginally posted by ~jroddkeep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else wateverOriginally posted by ~Tao of DossarI never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Not that u guys dont but you knowOriginally posted by ~jroddkeep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else wateverOriginally posted by ~Tao of DossarI never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
W i l d c a r dOriginally posted by ~jroddkeep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else wateverOriginally posted by ~Tao of DossarI never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment



Comment