TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
It's ??? when somebody announces they're going to miss a part of the day, unprompted, when it's not an important part of the day
like "hey guys, I just want everybody to know that I'm not UTR, I'm just super busy"
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
hot read: indheart is a wolfoh i was gonna be like "understandable" bc i think people tend not to like when i post how i have been
is that EDGYNESS like i seem like i'm on edge or like i'm the spirit of shadow the edgehog
cel floating is how i was planning to read him yeah i just think it's also super easy to float right now and doesn't say much to me
RE game is the other comparison point i have in my mind and in ways it's not comparable but he floated less
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
i probably just don't care because it's not an important part of the dayComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Votes from post 5 to post 397
Night in 24:12:46
---- Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
- 2 -- Xiz -- who_cares973, Funnygurl555
- 1 -- Anti-Pearl -- Celirra
- 1 -- Celirra -- Syhto
- 1 -- Gradiant -- the sun fan
- 1 -- who_cares973 -- inDheart
- 2 -- unvote -- Gradiant, Precarious
- 5 -- not voting -- Anti-Pearl, blindreper1179, DaBackpack, Tps222, Xiz
Comment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I really think this post reminds me of some stuff that Syhto did as a wolf in jTWG
"Ya I agree" (no further input)
u prolly town
They aren't that thought out and they don't make me tingle either, I'm just saying what I had.
I was going to say something like "I didn't take you to be so charming." Its sarcastic; nothing about that is charming. You found my other trigger phrase, albeit one that like, I deserve to be triggered by.
No one is doing anything yet. Not me, not you, not Yoshl. Except for carlos.i can promise you there is no read between the dbp thing, hes not that type of player to do that. It's more of I remember he said he was going to get in a fight with sunfan and i wanted to see it :P
tbh I feel like i'm doing way more then most people, but i guess greg is reading that as nothing serious so I dunno if its more of a prod by him or like, hes trying to get a reaction but it defiantly makes me go all :thinking: on him
triggered by misuse of angleshooting btw.
Yes, I am not posting less for TPS's sake, no matter how much I enjoy the sound of his gruff voice. I /am/ posting less because I have 15 credit hours this semester and the demands that I made pregame I made solely expecting to be dealbreaking; Yoshl and I had like an hour long discussion that somehow devolved into the rules of baseball about why wolves don't need daychat and I figured there was no chance he would change that. I made my last post of the phase assuming that I wouldn't be posting any more tonight since I am going to bed at Midnight eastern forever now, but I got a Jad task with 30 mins left and I don't got a blowpipe so you guys get me for a little while.
I still will do a lot, just less than normal. Tbh this is for the better; last game (the turbo) sucked balls on my end and its because I was trying to juggle too many balls and also because I had reverted to previous!sunfan instead of current!suntan
see above
ya its weird cuz I gotta be one of those two
this is a little 3deep5me, because I said a few pages back about how no one should have super solid reads at this point. They are airy. Its not a turbo I am not going to have the game solved by now.
Because tps's voice is nice.
not that blind's isn't its good enough to do small actor stuff
and anti-pearl is apparently also named Greg so they have to be at least a little bit cool
but I see blind all the time, and I'm not sure I can create the environment that foster's Anti-Pearl to blossom
TPS is a dinosaur, did you know he was in the fucking 6th TWG game on FFR?
I want him to stick around so I did pick him out for that reason. No, I can't make anyone post, no matter how much I spam in wolfchat for TPS and Anti-Pearl to post they will post on their own time.
I'm not trying to pocket you and I certainly am not trying to set the bar low here. You remind me of how you were in the jTWG; proddy and posty. I like it. I am not townreading you for playing poorly or anything; you remind me of how you played last game.
nothing will happen pls stop votes cannot summon someone this is something that needs to die in TWG
I forget what this post was talking about but it was a horrible thing to raise a red flag toTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Comment




Comment