TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow. -
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
That's cool and all but why are you explaining this to me when I didn't really ask for clarification but gradient sisYou see my logic would fit so much better if it was the end of d1 but like, ill go into why i said it's not a super hot take but like that luke warm mist or whatever i said.
For a second there I wondered if cel and sunfan were partners, for how cel wanted to talk about something else other than sunfan when we clearly could keep going on him for a while, or at least thats what it seemed. thinking aobut it more tho i dunno, could be something wolf cel would do but it would be new to me. probably just a coincidence

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I rescind calling anti-pearl at least a little bit cool it seems that their name is Gregg they are now dead to meTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
syhto
u playin the same way u was playin b4 and u don't seem happy to be in town and I thought u be happy to be town
sry if u roll wolf 2 times in a row but them the braksTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
there are more than two people in the game, and there were more than two people involved in that discussion lol?

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I've got a sneaky feeling about indheart and Gradiant so far
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
you said it in a way that made me question whether you were being straight-on serious about it or jokey
this confirms jokey ig
also that tps thing is at least different words than i thought you would use to talk about it, so that feels ok?
it'd be super easy to sell as "yeah he hates new twg, he even hosted that game that was ootc to intentionally not have a long thread that had the slightly ranty OP" but you're phrasing it more as just "he's from the ~past~"Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
its nothing for me now; you do it enough it becomes nothing
the best advice I can give you is run under it when you have aggro'd all the healers and switch to melee protect, it saves you from having to do the mental gymnastics of standing in certain places to avoid getting hit by too many of them or from like trying to weirdly kite them.
he is scary if you've never done it before
also as Cel will try to trigger me by saying, I died 4 times to him before I got him on osrs because I'm actually braindeadTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I'm more serious about the WV read than I am about the Xiz read, but both are at least somewhat seriousyou said it in a way that made me question whether you were being straight-on serious about it or jokey
this confirms jokey ig
also that tps thing is at least different words than i thought you would use to talk about it, so that feels ok?
it'd be super easy to sell as "yeah he hates new twg, he even hosted that game that was ootc to intentionally not have a long thread that had the slightly ranty OP" but you're phrasing it more as just "he's from the ~past~"
the syhto vote is serious tooTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I'm not going to quote your post but I see what you're saying sunfan

Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
Comment