TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #301
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    hi dbp how was the nap

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #302
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      bye dbp

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #303
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        I've had 5 cups of coffee today ama

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #304
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by who_cares973
          I've had 5 cups of coffee today ama
          lets say your town

          if you could be wolves with anyone this game who would it be and why

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #305
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            N g l Xiz I checked that image twice for cowbells
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #306
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              N g l Xiz I checked that image twice for cowbells
              IT LOOKED LIKE A COWBELL TO ME AT FIRST GLANCE I just wasnt aware that the cowbell was cumming

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #307
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                i thought this was called the werewolf game not the furry game
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Syhto
                  i thought this was called the werewolf game not the furry game
                  Said the person with a "dog wearing a tiara" avatar
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    that is a real dog not an anthropomorphized dog
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Votes from post 5 to post 307
                      Night in 26:13:58

                      ---


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Syhto
                        BuMP it
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2466

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        a real dog QUEEN tyvm
                        Originally posted by ~jrodd
                        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          the W in TWG stands for wolfkin

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            This series is loved by adults and not by kids enough via character development. Character development expands into the “mobile game” version of the series and if one person is a sicko enough to do that to a childrens show for the sake of appealing to fire emblem through featured art and dialogue in a children’s show, then it should still be concerning if the support people have funded towards it.

                            Countries like TWG Canada have been boycotted enough for change their impact through child labour thanks to the little bits of community activism to get them to change positively.

                            If there’s a way to boycott the fire emblem community in order for thesunfan to reboot another TWG game again then yeah. Also he was a lead artist and “character builder” character builders help create dialogue by keeping a consistent personality. Those personalities fuelled the love fire emblem have for characters thus creating a captivated audience, hense fandoms arise (does no one know what a husbando is all of a sudden, it’s basically the same captivating concept) I don’t see what I misspoke of?

                            And fire emblem characters are furries.
                            Furries like animal.
                            Shall we get into that kind of perversion?
                            Because they satisfied the furries well by creating HUMANOID FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS

                            Don’t even try to defend this.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            xiz
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Syhto
                              BuMP it
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2466

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Ya I hated that post too even tho I didnt understand any of it
                              Originally posted by ~jrodd
                              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                my very real reads are that Xiz and WV are town (though the WV one is pretty real)

                                Xiz because he isn't trying to do anything
                                WV because he's trying to do things

                                I am going to stop posting so TPS can catch up with more ease cya guys later

                                you are free to say cognitive dissonance as much as you want while I'm gone but when I return the most recent person to say it gets voted ciao
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...