TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
If I'm the grinch and rhymes are opposite then you should do the opposite of lynch meTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
For context:
sunfan votes sytho
wc tells sunfan dont do that
sunfan gets off sytho
sunfan states hes getting off because wc convined him
sunfan later sates he got off not because wc convinced him
I call sunfan out on it
sunfan admits it
Sunfan didn't lie, but... it wasn't the truth and im stuck

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Oh uh as an aside... I'm really sorry for any stupid stuff caused by my outburst last phase
Uh
I'll explain in postgame but irl hit 100x harder than it thought it would,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Isnt lynch all liars just a way of twisting the prevalence of illogic to convince people that bad thought patterns equivalate to wolfinessFor context:
sunfan votes sytho
wc tells sunfan dont do that
sunfan gets off sytho
sunfan states hes getting off because wc convined him
sunfan later sates he got off not because wc convinced him
I call sunfan out on it
sunfan admits it
Sunfan didn't lie, but... it wasn't the truth and im stuck,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I'm not following the thing about the Syhto kill
maybe, man. my logic at eod was clearly shit based on how things ended up, soCorrect me if im wrong, but by your own logic you should see WC here as scum and not gradient then?Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
Comment