I think it depends on different stuff though, in more closed setups I think discussing mechanics is more beneficial to have common ground on (eg. "Who should the vigi shoot?" or handling seer cover, etc)... of course this game I dont think it's super duper useful at least not yet. Might be needed next phase though
The unfortunate part about this is the wolves have a sense of what we may have based on there role. I love fake claiming, but it's not really the greatest in this set up.
Originally posted by thesunfan
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Originally posted by choof
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Originally posted by choof
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Originally posted by Celirra
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
you say you talked about already having been annoyed earlier in thread about people just kinda weakly indicating suspicions with nothing to back them up
but the way you're saying dbp was responding to posts (vague, to look invested) could also mean he just didn't read your post about it. if he did, he could have made that "sneaky feeling" post to bait you specifically, but him continuously saying here he'd want anyone to respond to it means that's not what he wanted
so if i read it right, you thought you could be baited by that specifically, but weren't really, if i'm looking at it from his side
+ you're right about dbp's catchup being pretty vague and uninspired then
this prodding from him just seems. bad, but would he do it (to the people he is doing it to, as well) as a wolf
i don't really wanna talk about it too much for reasons but i think it puts him on particular wolf teams if he is a wolf, and makes you more likely town
This still looks like just a bunch of word salad.
I said xiz needed to backup a take like what he had. Then we had dbp coming in with the appearance of catching up when we're just getting little responses that look like they took no effort to do. We get a lovely post saying he has a bad feeling about you and me with no backing like xiz. You're saying he didn't read my post regarding xiz i doubt, if he really was reading to catch up. He then says it was a bait which yeah, i'm gonna question. Not because he specifically baited me but because i thought it was a load of bs.
He then pretty much says that the post was made that way to bait everybody else, which seems bad to me. I don't care much for making bad posts to force people to talk about them. especially when what he got out of it for everybody else was nothing and that he's still scumreading you and me with no backing up.
I also hate this. Reading the stuff that has happened before would take almost no work to give a few meaningful responses to. this is nowhere close to how bad the FE game was.
So i'm a bit lost with the whole grad/ind/dbp bait thing so im going back and reading it and this post caught my eye
Originally posted by inDheart
this prodding from him just seems. bad, but would he do it (to the people he is doing it to, as well) as a wolf
For whatever reason this sentence looks edited in the form of ind trying to be very careful on what he is saying, due to the oddly placed period? Uuuusuallly thats a scummy sign lol.
Comment