TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #436
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Oh wow i thought my sig was something completely different

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #437
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by who_cares973
      Hey xiz why did you not continue your read conversation with gradient who showed more interest in your read than I did? Iirc you told him that it wasn't a strong read but a lukewarm read but didn't go further into it until I said your read was meh. To me this comes off like you're trying to set a Lynch up between celery or sunfan and where looking for people to help form a wagon. I didn't bite so that's why you decided to explain to me your reason.
      i dunno man i was more interested with what you said over gradiant at that time, i really think conversation between both of us is really not productive

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #438
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by Xiz
        i really think conversation between both of us is really not productive
        *this particular conversation

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #439
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Xiz
          i dunno man i was more interested with what you said over gradiant at that time, i really think conversation between both of us is really not productive
          Agreed

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #440
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            you're the only person to take the bait
            Oh shit, you took my bait too

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #441
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              It's almost like I think it's bad if people say shit like that with no backing. Could've sworn I said something to that effect earlier too, I don't quite remember. Maybe somebody going through the thread after not being here and making vague posts to look like they're invested might recall what i'm thinking about.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #442
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                ~~~red flag~~~
                How is this a red flag? I literally filmed all day today. Fuck off.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Oh shit, you took my bait too
                  I'm not saying you're scummy for taking the bait, I meant it insofar as I wish other people had something to say about it


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    How is this a red flag? I literally filmed all day today. Fuck off.
                    I believe you

                    I just thought it was odd that you announced it to the thread as your first post this game


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      You made a post hoping that other people would notice that it was bad?

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        So blind is that all ye'v got
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I'm not saying you're scummy for taking the bait, I meant it insofar as I wish other people had something to say about it
                          i'm not really sure it begets saying anything, either you follow up or you don't

                          you were reading forward and usually you develop on thoughts you have when you get done, so i was thinking, let's see what it is when he gets done

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Also good night
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Also watching some HotS tournament thing for the chance to get free cosmetic shit and see all these guys in suits talking so seriously about it is really funny.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                It's almost like I think it's bad if people say shit like that with no backing. Could've sworn I said something to that effect earlier too, I don't quite remember. Maybe somebody going through the thread after not being here and making vague posts to look like they're invested might recall what i'm thinking about.
                                tbf i'm not really sure your prior annoynace would stop him from making that post bc it seems like he missed the opportunity to bait you specifically with it if he's talking about it like he is

                                Comment

                                Working...