TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1441
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Originally posted by Celirra
    I dont even know what this means tbh
    They mean that I'm capable of making that play as a wolf.

    Something like Sunfan bussing a teammate is like 95% out of his range. Meaning he almost never makes that play as a wolf.

    I'm not convinced my d0 play is in my range because as a wolf I value self preservation more than as a town. But metas are made to be broken after all.

    Game related talk: The fact that I have 3 ppl sitting on me for more than half the day is trash. At least sunfan's vote I can understand but tps and xiz have garbage reasons for sitting on me.

    Between them, precarious emulating his last wolf game by wallposting then pce outting, and fg and indheart which are gut "fishy" reads, I have my hit list.
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1442
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Oh, I see, nifty

      How about precarious, freezin?
      Also the ind gut is interesting because I think hes given a ton of insight that's hard to do as a wolf
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1443
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        Ok uh.
        Let's say I am doing this
        Why is it wolfy?
        Cluttering the thread. Remaking a point we already get. Not developing. Provides a false presence.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1444
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Celirra
          Oh, I see, nifty

          How about precarious, freezin?
          Also the ind gut is interesting because I think hes given a ton of insight that's hard to do as a wolf
          To expand on indheart.

          He can easily generate content as a wolf so I don't use that to measure his alignment.

          I usually look for signs that he is trying to appease people and deflect discussion away from himself which was how he won the last wolf game I played with him.

          Tbh indheart is kind of a reach and more of just a general sense of scrutiny. Funny is pretty much "keep on radar and measure how people are interacting with her" which I have not properly done.

          Prec tps and to a lesser extent xiz are the big names.

          Also I mentioned prec?
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1445
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            from the turbo, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying







            from this game, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying

            yeah I'm really not seeing it Xiz
            It must have been an in the moment thing, I can see how you don’t see it though putting those quotes next to each other looks different

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1446
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Never underestimate the chaos meta.
              Is this a bait I feel like this is a bait

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1447
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                They mean that I'm capable of making that play as a wolf.

                Something like Sunfan bussing a teammate is like 95% out of his range. Meaning he almost never makes that play as a wolf.

                I'm not convinced my d0 play is in my range because as a wolf I value self preservation more than as a town. But metas are made to be broken after all.

                Game related talk: The fact that I have 3 ppl sitting on me for more than half the day is trash. At least sunfan's vote I can understand but tps and xiz have garbage reasons for sitting on me.

                Between them, precarious emulating his last wolf game by wallposting then pce outting, and fg and indheart which are gut "fishy" reads, I have my hit list.
                Not really, I wanted a reads list from you. Just post them so I can see where you are please and I’ll get off. I just didn’t like how you said no.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1448
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  I mean you have def said more over the day and you put a few things here and there... eh but it would be cool to get like an organized thought post from you

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1449
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    Also DBP I thought I was town to you what changed that

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1450
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      dbp
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1451
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        To expand on indheart.

                        He can easily generate content as a wolf so I don't use that to measure his alignment.

                        I usually look for signs that he is trying to appease people and deflect discussion away from himself which was how he won the last wolf game I played with him.

                        Tbh indheart is kind of a reach and more of just a general sense of scrutiny. Funny is pretty much "keep on radar and measure how people are interacting with her" which I have not properly done.

                        Prec tps and to a lesser extent xiz are the big names.

                        Also I mentioned prec?
                        I didnt think you did...? Maybe I missed it

                        Why do you have that inclination with fg specifically?


                        tbh I dont really like this post
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1452
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Saw the prec post, I agree
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1453
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            It must have been an in the moment thing, I can see how you don’t see it though putting those quotes next to each other looks different
                            I can see y u would've had that thought. I can't see why u didn't move ur vote if u thought he was town or why u still think that reaction is townie
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #1454
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              To expand on indheart.

                              He can easily generate content as a wolf so I don't use that to measure his alignment.

                              I usually look for signs that he is trying to appease people and deflect discussion away from himself which was how he won the last wolf game I played with him.

                              Tbh indheart is kind of a reach and more of just a general sense of scrutiny. Funny is pretty much "keep on radar and measure how people are interacting with her" which I have not properly done.

                              Prec tps and to a lesser extent xiz are the big names.

                              Also I mentioned prec?
                              You're so full of shit lmao. You and DBP are riding this same logic wave with indheart. I am convinced that 2/3 of you are wolves, and that there is a concerted effort to going against either myself or Sunfan right now without any merit aside from vague feelings.

                              I'm comfortable leaving my vote on you until EoD at this point.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1455
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Not really, I wanted a reads list from you. Just post them so I can see where you are please and I’ll get off. I just didn’t like how you said no.
                                Meh

                                I guess I can see this being legit, reminds me of a move charu pulled a while ago

                                What are your thoughts on indheart and funny specifically?
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...