TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    FUCK THIS BULLSHIT

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    i mean B
    C!

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Join the fun then
    Originally posted by Charu
    Spam and make 2 character posts with 6 posts per minute
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I guess I'll type the entire alphabet too.

    Let's turn this game into an educational platform.
    I'm protesting this bullshit. I came here for a game of Survivor, not "Bullshit Survivor like the TV Show, not the variant of twg!"

    @Arnt, I get that you want more activity, but this is ridiculous, will ruin your game, and is bullshit. I'm off to work in 30 minutes and dread the thought of having to read 30 pages of spam after a long day of work just in the hopes of finding a wolftell. -sigh- FUCK THIS BULLSHIT

    Arntonach
    ^protest vote will stay there. such bullshit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    e.
    kk

    You're not wolf until the end of the game.

    That's all I needed from you.

    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I plan to spam unless someone decide to be active.

    See this like a protest that won't get listened to.

    ty.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    i mean B

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    botchi's not in this game you fkin liar rb, i wanna trust you and touch your powerpoints but you just wont let me

    2.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    e.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I mean..

    A.

    I said I would do the alphabet first.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    i like how we turned this into like while the moderators sleep
    Moderators can't stop us here because they can't post in the game without a valid reason.

    It's time for revenge.

    1.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    wait botchis in the game??
    He's not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I would like to apologize to the host for this painfully looking absence of game progression and all the spectators who left their seat a few hours ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    i like how we turned this into like while the moderators sleep

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    wait botchis in the game??

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    btw you missed e. when you typed the alphabet. How dare you Charu.

    Leave a comment:

Working...