TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Since thesunfan is the host, he should know the entire game.

    If he's not telling us who are the 2 wolves.

    We lynch him because he's wolf.

    -nods-

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Thanks for trying really hard to bring yourself to my level of stupidity, but I'm not fooled.

    I'm still way more stupid than both of you.

    Kappa
    what

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Thanks for trying really hard to bring yourself to my level of stupidity, but I'm not fooled.

    I'm still way more stupid than both of you.

    Kappa

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I most have missed the secret chat channel where everyone is like "LOL let's all die without defending ourselves this game and let the wolves win".

    Sorry guys.
    what

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I don't understand what's happening in this thread.

    thesunfan is the host

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    If you rolled wolf this game, please tell me who you are so I don't vote you by accident.

    ty

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I most have missed the secret chat channel where everyone is like "LOL let's all die without defending ourselves this game and let the wolves win".

    Sorry guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    thanks for outing yourself as ahri, now i can put my r34 needs to rest

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    That's not nue, but it's a wolf.

    Hopefully that makes you think about the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    ...wat

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Ah greg is the host?

    My bad that's why Charu was laughing at me.

    unvote

    Sorry, I thought Arntonach was the host.

    Let me change my avatar to something that will make you assume bad things about me.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    but how am i supposed to know who you are??

    i never read usernames i solely look at avatars, that's how i know greg's the host

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    haku i read your posts but i don't associate your avatar w/ you because it's not nue
    Yeah, my avatar doesn't deserve to be associated with this violent thread. It has better standards.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    I ain't no baby and I'm ain't no girl.

    Whatcha gettin' at?
    :3

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Self-note: Don't participate in Survivor games in the future because everyone afk.

    #I hope you're happy

    Leave a comment:

Working...