TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    So I'm just gonna nuke the thread with youtube videos for the next 36 hours

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Do any of you guys see something in the signups about random things happening in the middle of phases?
    Yeah I don't like this shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    For those of you complaining about there being Challenges in Survivor

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I even think it's fair because I don't know what I'm doing.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    i mean, it's like a sponcon, although i don't win credits.. maybe if you offer credits greg

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    While you fuckheads continue having a existential crisis about who I am, let's spice up the game a bit.

    CHALLENGE 1

    So I noticed that you guys have been slacking off in the posting. Not even with shit posting as per the usual. Well, since you guys are so shy, why don't we try some yodeling? And by yodeling I mean posting.

    The person with the most posts by Thursday 10pm server time gets an extra vote for this day phase, while the person with the least number of posts in the thread gets a phantom. Currently Hakulyte is winning with 46 posts while Precarious is losing with only a measly 2. So get there bitches. :V
    I'm sorry, I'm not moving unless you give me 5 votes, 3 guns and hidden immunity for 3 days.

    <3

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Because I sure don't.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Do any of you guys see something in the signups about random things happening in the middle of phases?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Nowhere in the signup thread even mentions the host making actions like this, just by the way.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    yodelodelodelodelodelodelodelodelodelodelodelodelodelodelodleol

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Okay

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Since thesunfan is the host, he should know the entire game.

    If he's not telling us who are the 2 wolves.

    We lynch him because he's wolf.

    -nods-
    omg.. you're right...

    but tunnel me

    Leave a comment:


  • Arntonach
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    While you fuckheads continue having a existential crisis about who I am, let's spice up the game a bit.

    CHALLENGE 1

    So I noticed that you guys have been slacking off in the posting. Not even with shit posting as per the usual. Well, since you guys are so shy, why don't we try some yodeling? And by yodeling I mean posting.

    The person with the most posts by Thursday 10pm server time gets an extra vote for this day phase, while the person with the least number of posts in the thread gets a phantom. Currently Hakulyte is winning with 46 posts while Precarious is losing with only a measly 2. So get there bitches. :V

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    I don't understand what's happening in this thread.

    thesunfan is the host
    I can't create contents without players and I don't want to spend the entire game tunneling the same 2-3 players.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    what

    Leave a comment:

Working...