TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    bad vote, best vote.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Oh right, I think you're on to something.

    [badvote]thesunfan[/badvote]

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Hey he was Cop last game and I voted him.

    Get a clue wolf buddy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Nice vote. It's about as nice as this cup of coffee next to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    reading people's posts has made me feel better about things, if I can take a step away from the game just to say that you guys make me happy
    thesunfan

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I ain't no baby and I'm ain't no girl.

    Whatcha gettin' at?

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    How 'bout I smack your shit?
    please do babygirl

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    haku i read your posts but i don't associate your avatar w/ you because it's not nue

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    well charu if the lie detector confirms your post i expect a large post on my desk tomorrow morning by 8am
    How 'bout I smack your shit?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Nice plot progression.
    It's only a nice one if you perceive it as such, you laughing doo-doo-head!

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    well charu if the lie detector confirms your post i expect a large post on my desk tomorrow morning by 8am

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    If you mean "post's" then you'd be right. I don't often do huge ones unless someone is a complete idiot, and even then, it's rather pointless drivel.

    HEE HEE HEE

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Hakulyte is an idiot
    Nice plot progression.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    damn layin down the smack like that. hardcore.

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    huge charu post incoming

    Leave a comment:

Working...